I posted the header section in the html help section...
Sorry, I'm just not seeing that page...
Check out the forums! Smile

http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/forum

There is still around 10 images left to edit, but I am hungry, and really don't feel like lookin into this comp screen anymore today...
Very nice. What do you have planned for the online/stats images at the bottom of the forum index?
I dont know. I thought about leaving those images alone...

Ok, check out the site now! Have to go through the tutorials, and the file info pages, and then the conversion is complete. Smile
Superb. Smile
Added 'Guestbook' and 'Projects' links to the nav bar. Smile

The only pages that need the new nav bar code installed is all the file info pages.
K. Might I recommend adding   between those toolbar imgs?
Ok...
I just thought it might look better not to have the buttons run into each other. Smile
Your probably right, I ran out of time, I had to jump off the comp...Very Happy

I will see about changin it shortly...
No prob, we shall see.
My site broke 8000 visitors finally...
Hehe, nice. I should check my logs for unique visitors one of these days...
Well, I am 1/3 of the way done with my new projects pages, and I have redownloaded elfprince's tutorial to convert it over to the site look and get it set up in the 83+ section. Then there is all the files that need to be added, and all the links... Laughing

Rivereye and I have a lot of work to do... Smile Maybe it is time to hire some more help...?
Probably would be a good idea. I should probably get myself some help here as well... Sad
lol, I guess if I would quit giving out good ideas, you wouldn't have near the work load... Laughing Wink

The only problem with finding someone is finding people that you can trust and know what they are doing...
and that will do some work
More along the lines of who has time to do it. Sad
I know you would probably do a lil more if you had time for it, like me...

Well, I do have time for it now, that I beat halo 2 on legendary. Smile

I would like to note that TI-Freakware is closing in on 9000 visitors. Smile
sweet, and Rivereye Studios has had its first 100 meg download month (I wonder if my RPG has anything to do with it)

Page 17 of 18
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours