Poifect. Nicely done. Cool
Thanks, I also added a new poll on the front page...

I think I might mess with my forum some tonight, make it look more like the rest of the site... Smile
Sounds like a plan. You really need to make your forum part of your site again though one of these days. Sad
I would really love to, but I think the MYSql database was corrupted. Sad

Besides, I now have all these posts that I would lose...

And now I am trying to edit the page, OMG I can't understand a bit of it... Surprised
ROFL...holla if you need a hand. Smile
Crying Crying

I have changed 5 things to green, and thus far only managed to change the border of the tables! GAH!!!

Please help... Crying

Edit: Well, things are sort of lookin up, I finally got all kinds of stuff to turn green... Evil or Very Mad It looks terrible now...

Edit2: If I can figure out how to get rid of those blue tops, I might make this look kinda cool...
OK, those are images. One of them is tile_back.gif - look for references to that and change it.
Ok, I will try that. Have you seen it? The forum I mean... Evil or Very Mad
I did, I don't think it looks so bad...
It may not be bad, but it could be better... I need to come up with a slightly better color scheme...
Fair enough. Go for it. Smile
Yay, the blue has been removed!

Now to darken the green color, the forum might almost be useable...
w00t. I think it looks good.
Only one problem remains, aligning the title pic. I cannot for the life of me get it centered.
Ok, pic problem solved, now has navigation code.

Hmm, I almost think you should go with the bottom one.
Then that is what I will probably go with. I also got some cool thoughts on the marker images as well...

All yours Smile
Thanks, but what I have in mind should impress you... At least I hope it will...

Just curious:When do you think you might have that javascript thing done, so I can plan accordingly...
Confused Oh, I thought you were going to give me your current HTML first. PM it to me plz.

Page 16 of 18
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours