KermMartian wrote:
True enough. That's great about the links, but too bad you had to duplicate Kevin's work... Smile
we share links together Smile, except that

1) I dont use banners
2) I have casio links
3) I dont have much math-only program download website
4) Cool
Quote:
3) I dont have much math-only program download website

Is that supposed to be a shot at me while I am still getting up and going in programming?
dont worry rivereye... Kevin has had his share of shit from people... he wouldnt be trying to insult you. i think he was just asserting a difference between his links and Tifreaks...
I figured as much, but I was here, and had to make him think twice about what he says. If I am correct, he hasn't put my site in the links, but then again, I don't have an RPG, nor do I plan on making one. Above my level at the moment. My site is mostly math progs, but I am starting to add games as I wirte them.
No I didnt meant to insult you, dont worry, its because Omnimaga is more gaming oriented, I think there was some games on your site I might just have forgotten to add the link and when I wanted to add it the site went down I think then went under construction (the new PHP nuke version), and yes I was just asserting a difference between his links and Tifreaks ones. I think I missed some links in tifreaks archives, maybe I'll add your site and go through his list again once I have time. Its also getting harder and harder to not add the same link twice, especially with 240+ links Wink
Umm... rivereye, if i can make an RPG, you can make one... start simple, move your way up...
Maybe, but I have to refine my skills.
i dunno... i think you're pretty good at programming... start little... like my BattleTower... (speaking of which, i never did optimize it... it has flicker issues)
I guess I am, just really need ideas. Hope I can get some soon.
I really should make some kind of compendium of guides and tutorials to programming on this site...I'm thinking of rearranging the site a bit, any suggestions?
how about adding some nice tutorials here, from starting out as a person who knows no programming, and taking them in BASIC to the level of the Elite.
That's a good idea, I have written such tutorials, but I should organize the site better. I'm also thinking of accepting outside submissions, what do you guys think?
Ok, as to the links, I am going to be making a second version of the links page, so you will now have a choice as to banner or bannerless links. I really don't think that that will be too hard to change.

As for the tutorials, I am workin on them as fast as I can... Would you be posting basic or asm tutorials...?

Edit: This is cool, I checked Mirage os stats on saturday morning, and it had 37 downloads, but today, it has 54 downloads... Smile The site is seein a ton of traffic... Smile

also, 45 dls to go at calcgames before I reach rank #28!!
Yay! You did get Detached's permission though, right? Smile
No body would answer me Sad Everything points to them on the details page, and the file is unchanged, so it isn't like I am stealing it... Neutral
True enough. For some reason their admins hardly ever post. Question
unlike here, Kerm constantly posts
Laughing I do my best to have every other post. Very Happy
lol, I wish I had enough people posting there that I could do that... The archives have been hit fairly hard this past week.

You should check out the 'searches' topic that I have going on my forum... Smile
on my forum, there are a grand total of 5 posts, 3 are by me, one in each topic, I need an active community, I need to write my RPG.

Page 2 of 18
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours