Do you want DCS 6 to be an App?
Yes
 92%  [ 12 ]
No
 7%  [ 1 ]
Which to be a what?
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

I'm pretty sure what it does is copy to RAM, run, then delete the temp program. That would have the effect of eliminating any GarbageCollect messages.
Is there a release date set on the new Doors Version or can you give an estimate? Also if you need a beta tester, though I doubt it as this will only be a conversion between program to app, then I will be more than willing to help! At the rate that Doors is coming along and now that it will be in app form, Mirage's domination will soon be in question!! Go Doors Good Idea
Laughing I sure hope so. I don't have a projected release though at all yet. Smile
lol, yeah, he has alot of other things to do first...
This is going to be amazing though, I'm working on a bunch of documents to publish with a news article.
Well, I can't wait to see it. Currently, CrunchyOS is my fav app shell. Smile Mirage is just... annoying... Doors would be great if there was a way to compress it...
MirageOs Support
Built-in CALCnet2 support
Built-in TIML support
Full 4-level grayscale throughout the shell
Built-in sound
Crunchy support
And more!
Well, hurry up and get it done! I still need that circle speed up thing for my star trek game... Neutral
Ah yes, I'll make that an autokeyhook.
yay, Kerm keyhhok, then, [clear]+[apps] will take you to DCS right, or something like that?
Laughing Yeah, sure, why not.
I don't want to have to scroll through 15 apps to get to doors, with Mirage, On-Apps, and I'm in
Yeah, I'll have to come up with a good hook for Doors CS 6.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours