I JUST FINISHED MAKING THE GREATEST ASSEMBLY KIT EVER!!!

At the cost of the burning retinas of my eyes@_@, I've finished Asm Maker v4.0!

It uses complicated batch processing to easily create, manage, edit, and compile programs and apps for the TI-83 TI-83/84 Plus!

It allows insertion and creation of headers, comes with all the major headers and include files, and has an Search all function making it easy to transition.

Best of all YOU DONT HAVE TO USE MS-DOS!!!
What's an assembly kit? Is it like an IDE?
Its a set of programs that compiles programs and apps
I'll give it a try, but it seems to me that if you're not a particularly experienced ASM programmer yourself, perhaps this is not the best thing for you to attempt. Razz
xenonparadox wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
xenonparadox wrote:
I'm not following the purpose of your quote, Ult Dev'r, care to put some original text with it to explain the point of your preceding post?
Will_W wrote:
might he be trying to start a quote pyramid?

Maybe...

I quoted the text to emphasize xenonparadox's naive sense of accomplishment Rolling Eyes
xenonparadox wrote:

At the cost of the burning retinas of my eyes@_@, I've finished Asm Maker v4.0!

It uses complicated batch processing to easily create, manage, edit, and compile programs and apps for the TI-83 TI-83/84 Plus!

It allows insertion and creation of headers, comes with all the major headers and include files, and has an Search all function making it easy to transition.

Best of all YOU DONT HAVE TO USE MS-DOS!!!

a.) Asm Maker v4.0? there were other/prior versions!?
b.) "complicated batch processing"? could you enlighten me/us as to what you did?
c.) you still use MS-DOS/XP's "MS-DOS start disk" shenanigans? or do you mean command-prompt?
I'm pretty sure he meant command prompt. Xenon, there's a difference between MSDOS (an operating system that's older than me) and the command prompt (an emulation layer imitating many of the features of the MSDOS command line.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours