http://www.timesherald.com/articles/2010/01/06/news/doc4b442895853db451979114.txt

I don't think I told you guys this, but a kid I literally grew up with was shot and killed a few blocks from my house the day after Christmas. Well they finally caught the b*tch a** ni**er that killed him.
I'm glad to hear they found him, sorry about your friend though.
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear about that dude. I'm glad they caught him though.
It's weird man. I wasn't real close with him, but we used to hang out in school; I can literally walk to his house in less than 5 minutes. And now he's just gone. Snuffed out just a few blocks down the street.
Wow. You handled that professionally. They should just torture criminals instead of allowing them to be comfortable in jail. Although if they did that, a lot of people framed as criminals that weren't would be tortured. Either way it's a lot better.

Sorry about your friend
Sephiroth wrote:
They should just torture criminals instead of allowing them to be comfortable in jail. Although if they did that, a lot of people framed as criminals that weren't would be tortured. Either way it's a lot better.

wat
It is better to let 1000 guilty men go free, than to imprison 1 innocent man.
AHAHAHAHAHA. It is better to enslave 10,000 innocent idiots and let go every bad guy ever. Hahahahah! I am for the LOD

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours