The universe is actually written in assembly Wink
when compiled, it wont be i_exist anymore. just a spot filled with data.
Ooh, this is a good thread to post my blasphemous picture in:

(Click for full view)

Taken in Garry's Mod.
Will_W wrote:
when compiled, it wont be i_exist anymore. just a spot filled with data.

Assuming I'm using C/C++. Do it in C# and it will still be i_exist. But the name of the variable is irrelevant. In your brain there isn't a variable called i_exist either, just a bunch of neurons. Memories in your brain are just collections of information, too. The only point of a variable is to identify where it is stored. Every single one of your memories, everything you know, your entire LIFE is just a "spot filled with data"

But if you *really* want to be a a about this crap, just make it into a key/value pair

Key: "Do I exist?"
Value: "Yes"

Rolling Eyes
I love how wildly off topic this thread is getting Very Happy

anyways, data storage format is irrelevant; as said before, something that does not think is not conscious regardless of whether it knows it exists or not.
The Tari wrote:

(Click for full view)

Taken in Garry's Mod.

EDIT BY KLLRNOHJ: http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/fuck-your-sins.jpg <- original image, click at your own risk Rolling Eyes

Now there's a blasphemous picture Wink
Now that's not very nice.
The Tari wrote:

(Click for full view)

Taken in Garry's Mod.

I'm actually not sure what's blasphemous about that. Lots of people got crucified.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

I'm dumb and I find ED amusing

Now there's a blasphemous picture Wink

^_^ Same restrictions apply here that apply to DShiznit posting pictures of Mohammed engaging in adult activity. The picture could have been worse, but like I said before, Cemetech is not /b/.
elfprince13 wrote:
^_^ Same restrictions apply here that apply to DShiznit posting pictures of Mohammed engaging in adult activity. The picture could have been worse, but like I said before, Cemetech is not /b/.

No they don't. UD's picture had a single curse word, and was otherwise 100% within the TOS. It was borderline at best.

EDIT: And have you ever BEEN to /b/? On a scale of 1 to 10, /b/ being 100, Cemetech ranks like a 6 on its worst day.
Kllrnohj wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

No they don't. UD's picture had a single curse word, and was otherwise 100% within the TOS. It was borderline at best.

Don't worry; I'm sure that picture pissed off a lot of people, and those in power that disapprove of it acted as they felt necessary (but really, "I'm dumb and I find ED amusing?")

@Kllr: nice save Cool
Actually, some one else suggested I come on and take a look at the thread, I let most stuff slide.
elfprince13 wrote:
Actually, some one else suggested I come on and take a look at the thread, I let most stuff slide.

So you decided to go overboard and toss in an insult while you were editing the post? Good call Rolling Eyes
People always go overboard when religion is involved.
The Tari wrote:

Ooh, ooh, MY TURN!

WAAAHHHMBULANCe
alex10819 wrote:
WAAAHHHMBULANCe
Would you care for any cheese with that whine? And on a side note, it would appear that this topic is like every other topic on Cemetech where you people are completely incapable of staying on a single issue for more than half a page.
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
WAAAHHHMBULANCe
Would you care for any cheese with that whine? And on a side note, it would appear that this topic is like every other topic on Cemetech where you people are completely incapable of staying on a single issue for more than half a page.

You noticed? Very Happy
Hey Kerm, you're not helping here. Let's continue to discuss our off topicness.
dude, you guys suck at staying on topic.

^- continued discussion as per your request.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours