I can log into 2 fb's with ONE browser Cool
nice, but I just looked, I could log into 2 cemetech accounts with ie and ff if I wanted
You can do that with just one browser (open up 2 instances of firefox with different profiles).
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
You can do that with just one browser (open up 2 instances of firefox with different profiles).

Technically it is still two instances (and thus two browsers), though.
Hey CrazyChristianDude, no disrespect here, I realize I'm a horrible sinner. How do I save myself? Fire is hot, and burns my skin, and when I'm dead and bodyless and thus skinless, I worry that my soul will get all torn apart because of contradiction. Sad Show me the waaaaaaaaaay!!! Smile
Wow, this is messed up.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyEjpl50_XE
Eeems, bro, you're getting trolled.

@the jcf: I'd like to borrow some money. you seem to have a lot of it to have hired such a talented web developer and bought a domain name.
alex10819 wrote:
Wow, this is messed up.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyEjpl50_XE

I like this quote from Phelps' Wikipedia page:

Fred Phelps wrote:
The Laramie Project is a tawdry bit of banal fag melodrama – sordid, cheap, unaffecting, drearily predictable – without the least artistic or literary merit or redeeming social value. Indeed, its only purpose is to promote sinful, soul-damning sodomy by playing on the sick, maudlin emotions of doomed, godless America and thereby to recruit ill-bred teenagers to lives of sin, shame, disease, death and hell.
We're doomed to lives of death? Te he he Razz

Off Topic: I notice that whenever I open a quote tag with the Quote button and then close it by typing [/quote] myself, the forum adds in a redundant [/quote] at the end of my post. Is this the default behavior of phpBB? It seems to me that it would be simple enough for it to just count up the opening and closing tags and only close the ones that need closing...
magicdanw wrote:

Off Topic: I notice that whenever I open a quote tag with the Quote button and then close it by typing [/quote] myself, the forum adds in a redundant [/quote] at the end of my post. Is this the default behavior of phpBB? It seems to me that it would be simple enough for it to just count up the opening and closing tags and only close the ones that need closing...

yes, it's the default behavior of phpBB.
elfprince13 wrote:
yes, it's the default behavior of phpBB.
Le sigh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABH_RFeeGAs
watch both parts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOyDLUzAAOY
Oh yeah, and check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
thejesuschristfoundation wrote:
How dare you disrespect a servant of the one true God? I have come here only to help you, and you call me a "troll?"
It is of the utmost importance that you listen to me! Please let me save you from the eternal fires of hell!

Got your nose!!!
Kllrnohj wrote:
Jesus isn't the son of god. There is no god. There is no hell. When you die, you are simply dead. You have no soul, at least not in the sense of a spirit that continues to "live" beyond the body. If the body dies, so does the person. The mind cannot live without the body.

Woo nihilist philosophy! (Not quite what you were saying, but it's the vibe I'm getting. It's rather depressing..)
The Tari wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
Jesus isn't the son of god. There is no god. There is no hell. When you die, you are simply dead. You have no soul, at least not in the sense of a spirit that continues to "live" beyond the body. If the body dies, so does the person. The mind cannot live without the body.

Woo nihilist philosophy! (Not quite what you were saying, but it's the vibe I'm getting. It's rather depressing..)

Not nihilist. Naturalist/Physicalist. As in, the natural/physical universe is the only thing that exists.
The Tari wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:

I hear what Kllrnohj is saying, but I don't think it all makes sense. I believe that logically, there must be a soul that is independent of our bodies. All our actions can be explained by neurons firing in a big chain reaction that was caused by The Big Bang oh so long ago. However, we have consciousness. We see things through our eyes, and recognize our thoughts. I don't believe this is possible if our consciousness is not due to an external presence - a soul. Were it not for a soul, we would act exactly the way we do, but there would be no "I," no consciousness, to be aware of internal thought and reflection. It would simply go unnoticed as one of many neuron firings.
magicdanw wrote:
The Tari wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:

I hear what Kllrnohj is saying, but I don't think it all makes sense. I believe that logically, there must be a soul that is independent of our bodies. All our actions can be explained by neurons firing in a big chain reaction that was caused by The Big Band oh so long ago. However, we have consciousness. We see things through our eyes, and recognize our thoughts. I don't believe this is possible if our consciousness is not due to an external presence - a soul. Were it not for a soul, we would act exactly the way we do, but there would be no "I," no consciousness, to be aware of internal thought and reflection. It would simply go unnoticed as one of many neuron firings.

Who is this "Big Band" you are referring to? Where are they playing? Very Happy
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Who is this "Big Band" you are referring to? Where are they playing? Very Happy
I think they open tonight (and every night) at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe Very Happy
Do we seriously need to get into another debate about religion?

And I, have not sinned. Call me what you will. But since I don't follow a bible or any religious book I cannot, and will not, pin any of my actions as Sinful. I do everything for a reason in the belief of keeping the integrity of my character. If someone wishes to say I have sinned for whatever reason then by all means be my guest. I probably have sinned by your books judgment.

You can ask to save me. You can ask for money at the exit to the super market and sure I'll donate. But I won't stop to bother and listen. I might stop and listen for a while. But I won't be thinking how God or Jesus Christ can save me. I'll be thinking of how I can walk away from your rehearsed dialog without insulting you or your religion.

I respect your belief but please don't try to lure me into joining something I have no emotion towards.

A friend of mine read this and writes the following:
Quote:
"I understand that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour, and that He died on the cross for us. I recognize that you believe our souls must be saved (mine already has been =P) in order for us to attain Heaven. However, I do not feel that Jesus would look kindly upon calling out sinners in such a fashion. Remember, God loves us all, and He is forgiving. And I bet He'd want us to practice tolerance. So you should probably take the bible thumping else where, like church, and let the rest of the world go on in life."

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours