Any story will do.
Quote:
15:50:19 (C): Cemetech: I don't know who you mean, calc84maniac.
15:50:19 (C): calc84maniac: What is your greatest adventure?

Well, Cemetech can't find an answer for me. Ah well.
calc84maniac wrote:
Quote:
15:50:19 (C): Cemetech: I don't know who you mean, calc84maniac.
15:50:19 (C): calc84maniac: What is your greatest adventure?
Kind of amusing in a perverse sort of way... Laughing

And what do you mean by "Adventure"? Confused
A story about your past that's humorous, exciting, or generally awesome.
Haha, it's best not to say, sometimes.
we lashed 3 canoes together and took them over a dam on a boy scout trip.
elfprince13 wrote:
we lashed 3 canoes together and took them over a dam on a boy scout trip.

Nice. Canoeing is by far my favorite non-nerdy hobby. I'm hitting some level 3 whitewater this spring. Smile (that's actually pretty cool in a canoe)

And due to a rafting trip with some boyscouts last summer, I'm technically part of a "Venturing Crew." I usually don't admit to that, though. Nothing personal, of course, but I have major political/social problems with the organization...
foamy3 wrote:
And due to a rafting trip with some boyscouts last summer, I'm technically part of a "Venturing Crew." I usually don't admit to that, though. Nothing personal, of course, but I have major political/social problems with the organization...

^_^ talking to an Eagle Scout. I'm assuming you have problems with either the non-atheist requirement, and/or the rule against gay adult leadership? Venturing Crews are pretty cool though, especially the whole co-ed thing. There's one based a town north of me.
Psh. The Boy Scouts have nothing against the YOUNG MARINES
Hahahaha! Oh wow. Probably what happened literally two minutes ago.

My brother and a friend of my named Matt were about to leave and I was about half way to my front door when they stopped the car in front of the driveway and both got out and chased me. I ran through the front door and then out the back where I sprinted back around to the car with the passenger door open. I dove in and skipped the first seat then put it in drive and almost took off when I noticed my brother's hand on the emergency brake and I just sat and spun the tires for about half a second.

Absolutely hilarious Laughing Laughing
swivelgames wrote:
Hahahaha! Oh wow. Probably what happened literally two minutes ago.

My brother and a friend of my named Matt were about to leave and I was about half way to my front door when they stopped the car in front of the driveway and both got out and chased me. I ran through the front door and then out the back where I sprinted back around to the car with the passenger door open. I dove in and skipped the first seat then put it in drive and almost took off when I noticed my brother's hand on the emergency brake and I just sat and spun the tires for about half a second.

Absolutely hilarious 0x5 0x5

Laughing Why were they chasing you?
Well they just got done dropping some stuff off for me and decided that paying them back in full in cash wasn't enough, especially since I had to get a ride with them to the bank to get enough to pay them back (I was short about 20 bucks, lol). They also had me carry everything and even insisted I close the trunk.

Their final plan almost back fired on them Laughing
elfprince13 wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

^_^ talking to an Eagle Scout. I'm assuming you have problems with either the non-atheist requirement, and/or the rule against gay adult leadership? Venturing Crews are pretty cool though, especially the whole co-ed thing. There's one based a town north of me.

Yeah, I think I remember you saying you were an eagle scout. I don't mean it offensively, that's a very prestigious award/title. But, yes, it's to the gay and atheist rules.
And yeah, the coed part was cool. The crew's recruiting motto is, "We play with girls, too!"
foamy3 wrote:
The crew's recruiting motto is, "We play with girls, too!"

Laughing
foamy3 wrote:
Yeah, I think I remember you saying you were an eagle scout. I don't mean it offensively, that's a very prestigious award/title. But, yes, it's to the gay and atheist rules.
And yeah, the coed part was cool.

I figured that, on both counts.

We had some girlscouts we were friends with and had camping trips with a couple times a year. tackle football ftw.

^- good gender ration too. The day after this was taken we ran/jumped/slid down a quarter mile long frozen streambed + ice flow. epic win.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours