the cake is a lie!!!!!

ermmm....look at freehostia. Although I don't think they support outgoing connections from PHP anymore, so you wouldn't be able to connect to tiSAX properly. But there are plenty of free hosts that support PHP+MySQL.
KeithJohansen wrote:
Hassle that it may be, it's far better to switch now than later since there is far less code and database entries to worry about. I'll see what I can do if you want.

If I recall correctly, comicIDIOT is some18kanal0n3 here on Cemetech.
Indeed. My current name is far to hard to remember XP

http://www.netfirms.com has free hosting with complete access I use the paid service for my website (which may not continue on after this march 15th) and have used the free hsoting before, it's exactly the same as the paid, just it's yourname.netfirms.com and you have like 1gb or soemthing to store files and do whatever you want - not positive if it comes with a MySQL.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours