...let me show you them:

Idea for a banner- the box on the right can be expanded for page content, and below the site name and such can be navigation links.

Impressions?
Very nice content, al,thoguh I'm still trying to decide what I think of the juxtaposition of sans-serif and monospaced, serifed fonts.
The Tari wrote:
...let me show you them:

Idea for a banner- the box on the right can be expanded for page content, and below the site name and such can be navigation links.

Impressions?

ur aliasing, let me show you it.
KermMartian wrote:
Very nice content, al,thoguh I'm still trying to decide what I think of the juxtaposition of sans-serif and monospaced, serifed fonts.

The idea there was something like the .NET runtime (set it apart somewhat).

elfprince13 wrote:

You mean on the N, or in general? The main part of the text is anti-aliased, but I didn't do it on the .NET because it made it too soft (I wanted a bit of a hard feel to it).

Or maybe I should just increase the size a little?
The Tari wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

You mean on the N, or in general? The main part of the text is anti-aliased, but I didn't do it on the .NET because it made it too soft (I wanted a bit of a hard feel to it).

Or maybe I should just increase the size a little?

I mean on the rounded corners.
Ah, I see. Will fix that.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours