Which domain?
www.eeems.webs.com
 100%  [ 4 ]
www.freewebs.eeems.com
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Eeems wrote:
no no no, freewebs and webs are both free, it costs to exclude them. in fact webs use to be freewebs. the first time I registered it was freewebs.eeems.com I had to change it to the other free one eeems.webs.com and as I have posted recently I'm changing sites, this is the new one, its way better for forum support.
In that case, you should edit your first post, because it still says freewebs.eeems.com, which is not the same as eeems.freewebs.com .

And don't worry, Kerm. I see green text too!
no it either starts with freewebs or end with webs and about the green, I cant see it.. Screenshot please so I can know what you see Shock
Eeems wrote:
no it either starts with freewebs or end with webs
Where did you get this idea from? No website will give you the domain freewebs.eeems.com for free, since they need to register the top level domain eeems.com for an annual fee, and someone will need to pay it!

Oh, and here's a screenshot of the green text:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8706/43902722.png
here is a screeny of the settings for my domain
There you are, then! freewebs.com/eeems is not at all freewebs.eems.com!
Oh I see what you mean. weird, never noticed the extra dot
EDIT: but back to the green, where? I don't see it
Glad we've come to an agreement! That said, if you do want to have a nice domain name, you can buy eeems.com for under $10 per year Smile

And the green is the text in the menu bar beneath the header image.
switched sites though, and I got no money... need to get a job.
still don't see the green, screen it? wait, are you talking bout the old site?
http://empforum.forumotion.ca/forum.htm
that's my new site name much better and the site is much easyer to use
Yep, we were talking about the old site, which is why we kept talking about the old site address Razz
Ok, now i get it.
Kerm when I said I fixed the header I was talking about the new site
EDIT: and again I ask, anybody know any good menu pics?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours