Would it be possible to create a music streamer that streams music from my computer in Javascript that could be used on a BB?
I strongly doubt it. You would even be hardpressed to make PHP do that.
wut if i put the files at a file server?
Very Happy I've made one of those before!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

A small mod to my cookie stealer...but that's going into hacking. Plus, it gets very, very annoying.
Yeah, in other words don't do that. If you're thinking of your sig here, think again: I don't allow HTML. Very Happy
What sig? Confused
The music/cookie script. No evil signatures here! Very Happy
no...I want one for my own BB in pure javascript...
Pure Javascript? I bet UltDev has something for that...
mebbe...I can ask him...*hint for Ult Dev*
Very Happy Now he just needs to see your hint...
Well, I have to look for it first; this could take a couple of days, since all of my archived CD's are in boxes right now...
k...but Regian's thingie is kinda like what i want...so take ur time..
Eh, yeah, then you could code two birds with one keyboard. Laughing
i just looked again, and i have a question...could you embed Kllrnohj's mini mp3 player using html in an Invisionfree BB?
An easy way to emdeb is to use <embed> tags and just put your media URL in between the tags.

Oh, BTW, do you have your own server? If not, do you have access to the .htaccess files on the service that's hosting your forum?
i have a file server...
How are you hosting your forum?
Invisionfree...@ http://s12.invisionfree.com/TiP_2005/index.php
Hmm...then my way won't work. Try and get a host that'll let you edit .htaccess files. Try getting a web hosting account with PHP, MySQL, and setup your own forum there.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours