If you guys would shut up for just a sec with the pyramid, I'm waiting for two entrants who sent me corrupted files to email me back. Everything else is completely done and ready to post, and I don't expect the final two to fall too far outside where I think they'll be.
KermMartian wrote:
If you guys would shut up for just a sec with the pyramid, I'm waiting for two entrants who sent me corrupted files to email me back. Everything else is completely done and ready to post, and I don't expect the final two to fall too far outside where I think they'll be.

It's been over a month; I think they should be disqualified.
Its been less than a day since I knew it was corrupted.
azmisov wrote:
Its been less than a day since I knew it was corrupted.
Don't worry, I don't fault you; I'm to blame for waiting so long to finish the grading.
By the way, have you got the new files yet? Rather, checked them? Initials IN.
*Bump* Update?
What's the hold-up this time, Kerm? Tari and everyone else says we're waiting on you to run a BASIC program. This is ridiculous...either disqualify that person or seek help from one of us. If a BASIC program can't run after a month and a half of playing with it, it shouldn't even count.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours