I was being a smartass(technically it's "Malformation" that my docs are chasing), but I really can't work. I can barely get out of bed in the morning, and am plagued with constant headaches(from what I've heard, retail work would exasperate this to no end). I'm sure places would hire me, but I can't physically do the work. God I sound worse than that "Leave Brittney Alone!" pussy. But anyway even when I do regain my healthy brain function, I'll be way too swamped with the half-a-year's schoolwork I've missed to do anything else. Thanks for not pitying me though, I hate that. Seriously, when people pity me I feel really ugly and dirty. Anyway the main reason I hate rich people is that a lot of the one's I come into contact with don't do shit to get the money they have. For example, my dad works 16+ hours a day (including Saturdays and sometimes Sundays) working his a off moving large and heavy drums of metal salt, which he then must mix very precisely and carefully(these are multi-thousand dollar metals like platinum and palladium) to make parts for Catalytic Converters for cars. However, the truck driver that merely delivers these parts gets paid more than 3 times as much as my father. It's that kind of unfairness that pisses me off.
Truck drivers get paid 3 times as much as somebody? Wow, even if your dad gets minimum wage, that's impressive. Forget computer work, you should become a truck driver!

But, yeah, seriously, that's the way the world works. It is teh suckzors for many people, like you, apparently. Some countries try to fix it, and either end up making it teh suckzors for everybody, or finding their new world order so fantastic that they keep it secret and don't let anyone else in.
The moral of the story is, since you'd rather not live in Cuba, and can't live in Sweden, deal with your life in the normal world.
Are you saying I should kill myself and take my school with me? How might I acquire that much firepower on a budget? All I have is a .22 Semi-automatic with a 12-round magazine. As good a shot as I am I can't take out 1000 people with that.
DShiznit wrote:
Are you saying I should kill myself and take my school with me? How might I acquire that much firepower on a budget? All I have is a .22 Semi-automatic with a 12-round magazine. As good a shot as I am I can't take out 1000 people with that.

Or just get a college degree and get a real career.
Uh, wow, that's what I was thinking, but I didn't say it out of political correctness.

Let's see... You could make some nice explosives based on ammonium nitrate. It's pretty cheap as fertilizer, but in a pinch you could get it at http://unitednuclear.com (check the "Chemicals and Metals" page -- that's where I got mine).

I believe the specific mixture is one part ammonium nitrate and two parts fuel oil.

Good luck drilling cavities under your school to fill with that stuff, once you make it.

---------------------------------

Man, if I were a mod who wasn't dying to see where this goes, I would lock this topic. Rolling Eyes
Wow you're really serious. Could I just fill a locked refrigerator with the stuff, making sure it's near one of the supports in the cafeteria?
Fuck requires an adult signature. That and I can only afford 8-ounces anyway.
This is with 2 pounds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn6hb3kZ2NI

You'd need hundreds of gallons of that fuel oil mixture to take out any significant chunk of real estate, though. Maybe you should fine tune your target, a little.

Or, you could just not blow people up.
That didn't do shit. I'd be better off surrounding the school with siphoned gasoline or motor-oil, creating an inferno that would burn everyone alive... yes... YES... YES! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

EDIT- wow in the course of 40 minutes I've taken two forum posts completely off-topic. One went from talk of snow days to incestuous re-population, and this one from a free xbox to a suicidal ultimatum.
DShiznit wrote:
For example, my dad works 16+ hours a day (including Saturdays and sometimes Sundays) working his <font color=red>censored</font> off moving large and heavy drums of metal salt, which he then must mix very precisely and carefully(these are multi-thousand dollar metals like platinum and palladium) to make parts for Catalytic Converters for cars. However, the truck driver that merely delivers these parts gets paid more than 3 times as much as my father. It's that kind of unfairness that pisses me off.

It isn't unfair at all. Fact of the matter is your dad is doing unskilled labor. There are a ton of people that could, and are would love to, do the same exact job. Your dad is little more than a trained monkey. You don't like it? Thats fine, but don't call it unfair as it is quite the opposite. It is the most fair system the world has ever seen. In the real world it takes skill and occasionally a bit of luck to get rich. Easily 99% of the rich people in the world earn that money for a reason.

The reason truck drivers get paid decently is because not many people want the job, yet companies need the position filled. Truck drivers don't get to go home at the end of the day, after all.
Did you not catch the part where he makes precise calculations with multi-fucking-thousand-dollar metals? That's a lot harder than driving a fuckin truck. And my dad rarely gets home on the same day, so I don't tell me any whiny stories about truck drivers not getting to see their families.
Then why doesn't he get paid better? If the company is unfair, why doesn't he seek a better job? Kllrnohj does have a point, even if he doesn't have social skills...
This is the best job he's had in his life. That's the unfair part. He went to college and everything, as did my mom, and neither of them make shit.
Ok, seriously, WTF. The way you make it sound, they either suck at getting jobs or just refuse to participate in the system. That is still sorta their fault. Wait a minute, are both your parents in prison or something?

Actually, I think you just like complaining, don't you?
"Ohhhh, my life sucks... It sucks so much..."
"STFU"
"Thanks for not pittying me, I mean, when people do that, it makes my life suck sooo much more..."
No. My dad makes 40k a year minus taxes and my mom makes somewhere between 2 shits and around 10k at her secretary job. I'm not the worst one suffering here. My friend's mom fuckin works at Wal-Mart.
Ok, then what are you complaining about?!?!
Besides your retardation thing, I mean.
I have no money. In fact, I can't buy food until the end of the week. And then this asshole posts about his 19 inch plasma and brand new Xbox and fuckin mini-fridge. You have any idea how long I've wanted a a mini-fridge? My xbox overheats every 30 minutes, and this conceited prick has his out and working for all the world to see. Why don't you put your a away and stop holding all your shit over those less fortunate?

Holy shit, sorry for venting, but a does that feel good!

EDIT- fuck now I feel horrible. Sorry man, shit, it just pisses me off that you have a mini-fridge and don't have to use it to keep your Xbox from overheating. I do think it's really cool that you were able to buy all this shit yourself. You don't have a family to take care of yet do you?

EDIT2- Do I now hold any records for using words like fuck, shit, and a the most number of times in one post?

EDIT3- goodnight people. Hope you can forgive me for being such an a-ramming shit-eating bitch a fuckhead.
DShiznit wrote:
I have no money. In fact, I can't buy food until the end of the week. And then this <font color=red>censored</font> posts about his 19 inch plasma and brand new Xbox and <font color=red>censored</font> mini-fridge. You have any idea how long I've wanted a <font color=red>censored</font> mini-fridge? My xbox overheats every 30 minutes, and this conceited prick has his out and working for all the world to see. Why don't you put your <font color=red>censored</font> away and stop holding all your <font color=red>censored</font> over those less fortunate?

I started this thread because Kerm *asked* me to. I'm in college dude, I only have to support me. I also don't have a plasma. The 19in LCD I've had for several years now, the 22in LCD is the new one (that was my xmas present to myself - $180). The mini-fridge was a gift, as I said. The xbox360 I won, I didn't buy. You need to learn to read dude.

That said, the minifridge was only like $70-80. I made more than that in a day working as a computer consultant.

And don't complain about food - I'm eating $0.50 cup noodles and $1 frozen pizzas to afford my stuff.

Quote:
EDIT- <font color=red>censored</font> now I feel horrible. Sorry man, <font color=red>censored</font>, it just pisses me off that you have a mini-fridge and don't have to use it to keep your Xbox from overheating. I do think it's really cool that you were able to buy all this <font color=red>censored</font> yourself. You don't have a family to take care of yet do you?

Of course I don't have a family to take care of, what the hell? I'm at least 300 miles from my nearest relative.

Oh, and if you use a mini-fridge to keep an xbox from overheating its just going to kill the mini-fridge too.
cup noodles are teh awesomeness, I don't want to hear any complaining....i haven't had any in months.
elfprince13 wrote:
cup noodles are teh awesomeness, I don't want to hear any complaining....i haven't had any in months.

The $1 pizzas are actually pretty decent as well, to say nothing of the super awesome $0.89 taco bell cheesy double beef burrito. Wink
Kllrnohj wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

The $1 pizzas are actually pretty decent as well, to say nothing of the super awesome $0.89 taco bell cheesy double beef burrito. Wink
Oooh, I had those $1 pizzas a ton over the summer, they're delicious even if they're a bit high in sodium. And DShiznit, think of all the population that can't even afford an XBox.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours