probably the same reason i have Microsoft Anti-Spyware on my comp... its just kinda there...
True, or Putty, never use it.

<off topic> w00t 500th post, go me</off topic>
<offtopic> yay! go rivereye! </offtopic>

yeah... its one of those things...
Back on topic, going to work on some neat stuff in blockland.

<off topic>Alex, Fix your Sig</off topic>
i am too! but i dont have TBM here (library), so im gonna be on a normal server...

<offtopic> dont blame me, blame the host... will fix it eventually </offtopic>
get a USB key, Blockland doesn't have to be installed, so that is a good thing
that isnt the problem.

the problem is that they've deactivated Command Prompt, so it cant run TBMstandard.bat (the .exe runs it after it updates)
Kerm and i have already tried to do so... we put command.exe on my MP3 player, hooked it up, and ran it, but it didnt work...
yeah, now be carful what you say, Kerm may get mad

If he isn't already
i have a very useful "delete post button"
or the edit post button too.
i used to play a game called Earth 2025, and on their forums, if you put MOD=True at the end of the URL, it gave you Mod powers... it also worked with Admin...
you have got to be joking, wow, sweet.

Alex, your supposed to keep this on topic
Laughing Actually, there's something similar to that with MySQL Inj - ops, said too much Very Happy
ok, Will post pics of blockland when I am done playing tonight.
awesome...
Hey guys, thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my time cleaning this topic up. Mad
Ult Dev- FTP? Smile
sry Kerm... we were having a very in depth discussion...i guess i can help you clean up...
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm sure you guys in all your resourcefullness can find sites like that on the internet to discuss that stuff at. Smile
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Laughing Actually, there's something similar to that with MySQL Inj - ops, said too much Very Happy

to h@ck phpbb 2.0.11 or less, all you need is firefox and notepad to get into the owner account Wink

anyway, i just got gentoo installed, so i gotta get wine, and then i'll be playing blockland with ya'll

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 12
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours