1 2008
1 2007
I graduate winter of 2007...
I graduate high school spring of '07.
i can graduate in fall, though i might stay the extra semester to rake in a few elective courses...
So who votes for having it in 2007 and 2008?

1 2007
1 2008
psst... and vote saluda for location...
'07
I *might* be able to graduate spring of 2007, but I doubt it; I'll send an e-mail to my guidance counselor. If she says no, then I vote for 2008.
2 2007
2 2008
well, unless gas prices go down, I won't be able to make it to either location, either year. I have a Blazer, and I am not sure on the millage. Oh well.
Gar. That suxx0rz. Sad
yeah it does, but oh well, what can I do, though I could try Amtrak.

Well, right now, Amtrak is over $100 to New York, I hope gas is like 3 times that to make it worth it.
Laughing Indeed. I wonder if this will ever actually happen.
well, it is 740 miles for me to go to New York, so right now, it is about even.
whats happening in new york? and whats with the '08 & '07
Welcome, sir newbie. We want to hold a graphing calculator programmers' convention in NYC in 2007 or 2008.
oh, hi jon!

man... this guy found cemetech faster than i did Smile

hehe... he's probably thinking we're such nerds... well, i'm not a nerd, im a geek... theres a difference...
Wait, you know him?!
no... but he signed up at CalcHaven and rivereye, so its obviously someone who gets around and i should get to know...

hey jon, check out http://www.alex10819.com
Yeah, he signed up to mine as well, but didn't post...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours