Err, I somehow think not. I'll take your vote as NYC. Cool

2 NYC
1 Saluda
my friend Chris wants saluda, but his internet is down, so im gonna vote for him (he said saluda cuz he lives 10 miles away)

and remember, if we do Saluda, you dont have to worry about renting a hotel room...
Quote:
Err, I somehow think not. I'll take your vote as NYC. Cool

Laughing
oh jesus... i just did the math... if we do NYC, the odds are im not gonna be there... i just realized my job wont last that long... actually, neither will... so there is no way in hell im gonna be able to pay out that much money for a hotel room...

oh, i dropped this idea over at CalcHaven, and like 5 people have said they would like to come. unfortunately, they are thinking somewhere south of chicago...
Chicago? Yeah right. Y'know, it would be cheaper if some of you guys splita hotel room.
possibly, but the Saluda Inn would double as lodging AND a meeting room. i can also get us access to concerts, free coffee in the mornings if you want it, and i know where to find a wireless hotspot we can tap into...

oh, and did i mention Saluda has the second thickest ozone layer in the world? you get sunburned alot slower here...
Laughing That's cool. Still, NYC Things to do >> Saluda stuff to do. Smile
yeah yeah... but did i meantion

NYC smog >> Saluda Smog... oh wait, saluda DOESNT HAVE SMOG! in fact, we have some of the most healthy air in the world... right up there with the top of Everest...
Yeah, but our water is one of the best anywhere.
Laughing Sure they do...
i wonder how many people will be offended by that joke?
A lot, probably. Sad

Disclaimer: All posts and data on the Cemetech forums are solely the responsibility of the member who added or posted that particular bit of data. Cemetech and Kerm Martian disclaim all responsibility thereof. Any opinions posted on this forum are the sole responsibility of the poster; Cemetech does not agree with or contest any opinion thereof.
its ok, i deleted it...

I thought it was funny, but then again, it wasnt really true...

anyway, back on topic...
Hmm...I won't really be able to put my input on this matter right now since I don't know for sure yet where I'll be living at the planned time of the convention Smile Maybe if we push it one more year into the future...
Eh, it's already 2 years ahead, let's not push it any more. Cool
or we could...
Could push it back more? Hmm, how many people would seriously want to do that?
i dunno... 2007 is the year i graduate though...
Let's take another vote then:

o 2007
o 2008
'08 - 1 from me

und dann...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours