no response yet that i know of... and they own the whole block....
Wow, then they can definitely afford to spare it Smile

Only thing is the other guys might want our convention to be somewhere like NYC.... Smile
true... thing is, in Saluda, i can get access to about anything we need easily. we can have a competition to see who can be the first to cr@ck the firedepartments wireless network...
and the first to get arrested Just Joking
Quote:
Ah, that's cool. It must be weird to move all around, I've lived in the same place all my life.

I think it really weird that you've lived in one place all your life; the way I've been living, you're luckily if you live in the same country for three years Smile And living here in Cary, NC (NC, of all the places...why here?! Sad Laughing) for five years is just...boring.

And I have a question: If someone's not 18, can they rent a room at a hotel/motel? Because I'm thinking that if I do move to California, I may have to go to the convention alone.
Don't think so
yeah... i dont think you can... cuz i think they ask for photo ID...

but if we do this saluda thingy, you wont have to... cuz the entire building will be ours...
cool, I guess that works. Where about in the country is your hometown?
Here's my hometown
this is saluda

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Saluda,+NC&ll=35.236506,-82.365532&spn=0.065667,0.116927&t=h&hl=en

in case you're wondering, its in western NC... hick area...
all the Jeff foxworthy jokes I know come flooding into my head.

Have you ever ridden a electric floor buffer?
no... i didnt say i was a redneck!

on the other hand, i have hung out at the redneck corner... but i was paid to do that... (3 pepsis and lunch for a week)
I can't belive that. wow, I didn't mean to offend you, just watched WAY too much Blue Collar Comedy Tour/ Rides Again and Blue Collar TV.
you didnt offend me... redneck was my second language... (thurs a fure ovur thur, and eet burns me but!)
yeah, of course my favorite word, widjadidja: you didn't bring your truck widjadidja. (you have to say it out loud to get it)
i get it alright...

anyway... on topic plz...
Redneck = funny.

Should we retake the vote? Who votes for NYC? Saluda?

1 vote for NYC
1 saluda...

hey Kerm, wanna get on AIM?
1 NYC
1 Saluda

Who else?
Quote:
yeah... i dont think you can... cuz i think they ask for photo ID...

That would just make things harder then... Sad

Maybe postpone it another year?

1 Hawaii Laughing

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours