Infinity Project Hompage wrote:
The Infinity Project (or "Infinity") is web-based multi-user project
management software built to help development teams, whether big or
small, manage and work on their software-related projects.

This project is still under its pre-alpha stages of development and
we're looking for dedicated individuals experienced in the PHP
programming language. For more information on the project, please
contact the leader of BlueLogic at [support[@]bluelogicteam[.]com]

http://www.bluelogicteam.com/infinity/

I'm not expecting anyone to have the time or anything to be able to work on the project, but I decided to post it up for anyone interested Razz

Hopefully I can get some different people (maybe off of SourceForge) to help me out with this.

Its mostly going to be for web-related projects, because I'm planning on having things like a file manager and different related tools.

SourceForge Registration Description wrote:
The Infinity Project will be a web-based multi-user project managment tool written in PHP with tools to help development teams work on web-based software.

It will include tools like SQL management, file managers, ftp and sftp operations, web designs, and many other useful tools as well as organizational tools. It will also include a user system to help appoint tasks to users and aid in collaboration between team members. Live chat, private messaging, private forums, and other communication tools will be provided as well.
lol, I think you just wanted a project to go with that sweet logo of yours. Smile All joking aside, sounds like an interesting project, and if I had the time I would be happy to help out. Unfortuanetly, I don't. Sad Next time.
Haha, well it actually kind of worked out because I had the project planned out for a while but I just didn't have a name for it or anything. Then I made that logo and didn't have a project for it.

I'm not planning on this project being very fast paced in its development, but I am hoping it gets far quickly. A web-based project management tool is what I've been looking for, for a long time. Hopefully I'll be able to implement all the features as well, with the help of other programmers when needed Razz

Good to see you're interested though, I wasn't sure if many people would be.

It'll be an interesting experience (the project will). I'm guessing we won't have but 1% of all the wanted features finished by the first stable version, haha.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours