So some new items for you Doctor Who fans! According to the official Doctor Who website, David Tennant will be retiring at the end of the four special episodes this season, which I for one am disappointed to hear. I wonder who will replace him, especially since RTD is leaving at the same time? Also, more information about the Christmas Special, "The Next Doctor." Here's a trailer for all your fanboy needs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhMbWeIqUFc

And a Children in Need teaser of the first 2:20 of the episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb1ilNJ2L7Q

Discuss!
I thought he was leaving after this coming season o.0
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
I thought he was leaving after this coming season o.0
Aye, at the end of the four special episodes. It's not a real season with 13 episodes.
Hmm, interesting. Alright then Smile
i saw that, hoping for some more Jenny and Prof. Riversong in the specials.
hmm, evidently 2009 will still be technically classified as S04. and David Morrissey is excellent as the Doctor. I <3 the TARDIS's new look.
elfprince13 wrote:
hmm, evidently 2009 will still be technically classified as S04. and David Morrissey is excellent as the Doctor. I <3 the TARDIS's new look.
They should keep that by fixing and rebreaking the chameleon circuit. He does indeed strongly channel some of the previous Doctors, an amalgamation of more than one imo. Nice ep.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours