Longview Shooting wrote:
LONGVIEW -- Police in Longview are seeking help finding suspects in an early Sunday morning shooting that may be related to an earlier incident. Officers first responded to a fight at Club Fusion at 200 North Green around 2:15 a.m. They say at least one person was injured, and a security guard reported being assaulted trying to break up part of the fight. Both refused treatment. Then, around 3:05 a.m., officers responded to a report of gunfire at 201 Margo Street. The resident there said he was the DJ at Club Fusion when the fight broke out. The resident said people who are jealous of his music drove by his home and began shooting as he stood out front talking to friends. The car then turned around, drove back by, and fired at the house and the resident's truck, parked next door. The vehicle is described as a maroon passenger car, possibly a Buick Park Avenue. Anyone with information regarding the shooting incident is asked to contact police at (903) 237-1110 or Crime Stoppers at (903) 236-STOP.

Longview, TX

Wow...

If any of you remember, I made the owner a website for him. Hes a good friend of mine and when I first heard the story, I heard it was actually about 'the owner' of club fusion, not the DJ. So I was a bit scared. The odd thing is, my friend Matt(the owner, practically my brother) has no clue this happend! O_O

The site I made was http://www.clubfusiononline.com/
That's really weird. Confused
Dude, do you posses the ability to look at the post dates?

It's just really weird when ancient posts pop back up to the top.
jbr wrote:
Dude, do you posses the ability to look at the post dates?

It's just really weird when ancient posts pop back up to the top.

Yeah, but I just wanted to give my opinion Smile

Did the Constitution change or something, because I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to post here Rolling Eyes

No, I'm just kidding with you. I didn't pay attention to it.
Swoll_Monkey wrote:

Did the Constitution change or something, because I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to post here Rolling Eyes

You aren't allowed to give your opinion in threads that would be considered necro posting. Since this is a private forum on the internet, the constitution doesn't really apply.

Likewise, you also can't double post unless the time between posts exceeds roughly 48 hours.

Now seriously, knock off the necro posting. Its annoying.
Kllrnohj wrote:
Swoll_Monkey wrote:

You aren't allowed to give your opinion in threads that would be considered necro posting. Since this is a private forum on the internet, the constitution doesn't really apply.

Likewise, you also can't double post unless the time between posts exceeds roughly 48 hours.

Now seriously, knock off the necro posting. Its annoying.
Not to mention that your three-word post adds absolutely nothing to the topic. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours