I am just looking for some suggestions on what I should do to a new template I was working on for my site. As of right now it is only the header but as time goes on I will probably have the rest of the site done shortly. http://rodserna.com/
It took a few seconds to grow on me, but I'm actually quite pleased with that. I'm a tad uncomfortable with the way you did the glare behind your name in the main logo, (I might prefer a gradient and perhaps bring it in front of the text, or maybe not), but other than that I'm impressed. Nicely done.
I tried the gradient but I can't say that I really liked it. I am going to get started on designing the body and I'll just edit this post when I'm done.
Mexi1010 wrote:
I tried the gradient but I can't say that I really liked it. I am going to get started on designing the body and I'll just edit this post when I'm done.
No you won't, because I'll have responded by then. Smile Yeah, I was thinking that a gradient might or might not work, since what you had looks quite decent as-is. Not a ton of pizazz, but it looks solid and useable without burning your visitors' retinae.
Ah well, you did beat me. Razz But the design is pretty much done now though once I finished I noticed I forgot to put it copyright information at the bottom. I will do that in a few minutes, but as of right now, it is done for the most part. If anyone has any suggestions, especially in the body section, please tell me.
Very nice, although I think you should lighten the background on the news articles very, very slightly to make the text easier to read. Other than that, well done.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours