GRATUITOUS VIOLENCE WARNING
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n237/GM240414/tbgavatarkilled.gif
Yes it deserves to die, and I hope it burns in hell.

If you haven't seen "their" concept for a "new" player model, check "their" "TBG" topic:
http://www.blocklandcentral.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=1301&view=findpost&p=17312
Its amazing how little we bash them and how much they bash us.

Sure we have our moments but its almost non-stop for them, isn't it? Neutral
I'm curious as to who even let them use the name TBG.
"let"? Interesting way of putting it. Not that I'm "defending" them but last time I checked TBG was neither copyrighted nor trademarked. They're just using it as a way to mock us and laugh at us (as if there was actually something to laugh at... they're the ones with the hovering limbs and awkwardly box-shaped heads).
they aren't mocking us or tbg, they think they're making tbg!
EDIT- when the original tbg devs broke up, destiny asked gobbles if he (or she, I don't know him/her/himher) could continue developing tbg, and gobbles said yes. He never knew elfprince would continue the project.
Oh, well tell them to have fun with that...

If we're all dedicated to working on TBG then we should be able to release it soon. It won't matter if they're "making" it. Its just one more thing they think they're going to take from us and say it was "their" idea.

I bet you anything they're going to come out with something extremely simple and call it theirs. It'll just give them another invalid excuse to try and say we stole from them Wink
about that... maybe I should put more effort into fixing those models and less into crap like this... I should probably submit my entry to the procrastinators club first...
Ah, someone "else" who uses "extraneous quotation" marks for "no" reason.

I "thought" I was "alone".
I like "using" quotation "marks" as well. "It" makes me look "smart" and "sarcastic" "."
Aeromax wrote:
Ah, someone "else" who uses "extraneous quotation" marks for "no" reason.

I "thought" I was "alone".
Congratulations, you win "gratuitous troll" of the "day". Your post added absolutely nothing even remotely on-topic to the conversation, and neither is mine, so...

DShiznit, any progress?
Not since I got an xbox 360 for my birthday.

@Aeromax: I used quotes to show what they said that I don't really agree with, like "their" idea, or their "tbg."

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours