Before you say it, this is not for tifreakware. This is for an offline application. I was just wondering, I need to create 1 html page with frames. The left would be the links, and the right would display txt content. Could anyone point me in the right direction with something like this?
NO FRAMES! FRAMES ARE THE SPAWN OF SATAN!

Use CSS instead Smile

Code:
<div style="float: left; height: 100%">
<a href="#">Link 1</a><br />
<a href="#">Link 2</a><br />
<a href="#">Link 3</a><br />
</div>
<pre>
This is some random text.

I hope you like it :)
</pre>
I don't think that would work for what I need.. I will be opening up god only knows how many TXT files (I have not got them all downloaded yet) and am trying to set up a central window of sorts to read the chapters of the stories. And either on the side or top (top might be better?) would be the links to the chapters.
tifreak8x wrote:
I don't think that would work for what I need.. I will be opening up god only knows how many TXT files (I have not got them all downloaded yet) and am trying to set up a central window of sorts to read the chapters of the stories. And either on the side or top (top might be better?) would be the links to the chapters.

Sure it would - it would work a hell of a lot better than stupid frames would. Just use javascript to swap out the innerhtml of the pre tags (give the pre tags an ID to make it easier). If its on the left, use the div style I posted, and if it is on top you don't need to do anything to begin with, since that is the default layout of HTML Very Happy