For those of you still using Firefox, I suggest you use a better browser.
Could you maybe, NOT hijack my thread? Confused
Anywho, I was wondering if anyone actually took a look around UnSS to see what all Tetra offers in terms of visual display or if you all just glanced at the home page and said wow.. blah...?
allynfolksjr wrote:

You forgot a part...the one that says that there is no better browser than Fx. Razz
Mexi1010 wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

You forgot a part...the one that says that there is no better browser than Fx. Razz

I'm sorry, I decided not to engage in converstations with open sores zealots who have twisted worldviews in order to support their sub-par software.
KeithJohansen wrote:
Could you maybe, NOT hijack my thread? Confused
Anywho, I was wondering if anyone actually took a look around UnSS to see what all Tetra offers in terms of visual display or if you all just glanced at the home page and said wow.. blah...?
It seems that we're mostly ignoring you. Wink I think it's quite good, although not terribly groundbreaking. It's a solid everyday skin that's easy to read and well-organized.
Oh gee, I guess I know how I stand in the hierarchy Laughing

Who said anything about "groundbreaking"? I just wanted to get feedback on a pretty, less redundantly blocky design that totally out-pwns Cemetech6 at its own game
KeithJohansen wrote:
Oh gee, I guess I know how I stand in the hierarchy 0x5

Who said anything about "groundbreaking"? I just wanted to get feedback on a pretty, less redundantly blocky design that totally out-pwns Cemetech6 at its own game
Hahaha, nice one there. Yup, it fulfills all but the last parameter you just mentioned in that case.
KermMartian wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:
Oh gee, I guess I know how I stand in the hierarchy 0x5

Hahaha, nice one there. Yup, it fulfills all but the last parameter you just mentioned in that case.

Au contraire, mon ami
Tetra doesn't burn your corneas with an obnoxiously color-schemed sidebar =P

Arguments aside, Tetra isn't 100% done mind you. I still have a couple of things left to do regarding the design of the Forum indexes, the PM view, and profiles.

In retrospect, I probably could have waited a few more days and finished these things, but I wanted to hear opinions now Laughing

You may continue hijacking my thread now Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours