Take a look at this:
http://gizmodo.com/386007/r2+d2-projector-in-action-video-verdict-a-must-have
hey!!! you stole this from me!
elfprince13 wrote:
Very Happy Whoops, didn't realize you planned on posting about it. You agreed it's nerdtastic though. Smile
**Drool** Me want! Me want NOW! Oh man, if i had $3000 I would buy one of those for SURE!
Mexi1010 wrote:
**Drool** Me want! Me want NOW! Oh man, if i had $3000 I would buy one of those for SURE!
Only $3000? What a bargain Very Happy The thing that confuses me is that when the guy in the video is using the remote to make it drive around, it doesn't seem to have a cable tether attached - does that mean it has an internal battery to power the projector etc, or can it only move around on battery and must be plugged in for multimedia functionality?
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Very Happy Whoops, didn't realize you planned on posting about it. You agreed it's nerdtastic though. Smile

no, i said it was nerdgasmic.
I remember seeing this like a year ago. I guess its circulating again now that its it released...
Kllrnohj wrote:
I remember seeing this like a year ago. I guess its circulating again now that its it released...
Must be - did you it when this was still under development or somethnig?
Drool... I so wants, too bad it has a ipod dock and not a zune dock.
TheStorm wrote:
Drool... I so wants, too bad it has a ipod dock and not a zune dock.
Let's see, what market share does the iPod have vs. the Zune again? Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Mexi1010 wrote:
Only $3000? What a bargain Very Happy The thing that confuses me is that when the guy in the video is using the remote to make it drive around, it doesn't seem to have a cable tether attached - does that mean it has an internal battery to power the projector etc, or can it only move around on battery and must be plugged in for multimedia functionality?

That is what I was wondering, but I would assume it can have a nice hefty battery inside since it seems of a fairly large size. If it needs to be plugged in when you are using the projector then they should drop the price $500 in my opinion.
KermMartian wrote:

I think it was the 07 CES show, but I'm not 100% positive Smile
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I think it was the 07 CES show, but I'm not 100% positive Smile
Wait, so does that mean you saw it IRL? Or you saw reports of it from CES?
KermMartian wrote:
Wait, so does that mean you saw it IRL? Or you saw reports of it from CES?

I saw it in an inDigital episode covering CES, not in person.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours