86%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 23

yo ho ho ho
Yesh!
haveacalc wrote:
yo ho ho ho
Wow, someone is bored and/or feels like starting a pyramid thread. Very Happy
I find it funny that it is 6 votes for "Yesh", 0 for "Yes".... Very Happy
Someone call the pound, because we've got a loose wtfpuppy.
Wow...what a productive thread. Very Happy And YESH!
Ysh is winning 9 to 1....
now its 10 to 2 =P
Tisk tisk tisk...Double post...Almost as useless as this one. Razz
ha I deleted it before you finnished typing, anyway it was my Wii's fault it didn't load fast enough and I though I hadn't posted.
Hahaha...why would u be posting with your wii...I don't see why you would do internet browsing on one of those. Razz
Which two failures chose yes over yesh? Razz
Mexi1010 wrote:
Hahaha...why would u be posting with your wii...I don't see why you would do internet browsing on one of those. Razz

Because my mom is using our main computer so its the only thing I have.
TheStorm wrote:
Mexi1010 wrote:

Somewhat logical, to be sure. I wonder how pyramids will look on beta.cemetech.net?
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
Mexi1010 wrote:

Somewhat logical, to be sure. I wonder how pyramids will look on beta.cemetech.net?

Speaking of which I'm going to go see if the crappy comp in my room still runs so that I can at least us that instead of my wii.
I'd use my phone to post, except it has no output besides calls and texts, and even if it could do internets, it's on the other side of the room.
i'd use my toothbrush to post, but it doesn't actually do anything besides brush my teeth, even when plugged into a power outlet.
TheStorm wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
Mexi1010 wrote:

Speaking of which I'm going to go see if the crappy comp in my room still runs so that I can at least us that instead of my wii.

You know how quote pyramids mess up Firefox 2? I wonder if this is the case with Firefox 3b5...

Oh, and *hick* I voted for "Yesh". Many, I've had way too much already but *hick* one more can't possibly hurt...
Delnar_Ersike wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
Mexi1010 wrote:

You know how quote pyramids mess up Firefox 2? I wonder if this is the case with Firefox 3b5...

Oh, and *hick* I voted for "Yesh". Many, I've had way too much already but *hick* one more can't possibly hurt...

yeah I wonder how ff 3b5 will work with them lets find out Smile
TheStorm wrote:
Delnar_Ersike wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
Mexi1010 wrote:

yeah I wonder how ff 3b5 will work with them lets find out Smile

Even bigger pyramid =D shweet

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours