Random funny Smile

My results:

http://hellarity.net/iq/index.php
Hmm, I took that and managed to guess several correct for an IQ of 46.

As a related note, the only answer that I actually knew was the one to the question concerning people thinking America does not have enough maps.
I guessed on most questions, but I managed to get a 104.
b-flat wrote:

As a related note, the only answer that I actually knew was the one to the question concerning people thinking America does not have enough maps.

How did you not know the 'O RLY?' owl?!?

Meh I gots a 92 which seems about right though I did guess on a few.
my results:

Leeroy Jenkins was actually a fabrication, I heard somewhere that they are really talking about a bunch of random crap when they are "planning" and that the raid was probably only for that video =P

I am actually slightly scared of how much of this I know, especially the Flying Spagheti monster or however it is spelled. They should have had something on Scientology =P
I guess I don't waste enough of my time on teh webz.

[img]http://www.hellarity.net/iq/quiz/gd3.php?cost=127[/img]
Kerm, I tried, you have to host the image somewhere, you can't use img tags on it... Smile
[img]http://www.hellarity.net/iq/quiz/gd3.php?cost=115[/img]

edit: darn
136 here (I don't feel like posting the image link here, I think you guys by now know where it is).
Kllrnohj wrote:
b-flat wrote:

How did you not know the 'O RLY?' owl?!?

Well, I am not sure how I managed to forget that, because I have heard of it before now (from a friend), but I did recognize it once I saw the answer Rolling Eyes

As a related note, I actually new 2 answers, because I knew the rotflol copter (or whatever it is) one from the same friend (he created a calculator program of one Laughing )
The ROFLcopter! And yeah, I'm surprised at any moderately tech-savvy people who don't know the ORLY owl.
Speaking of the O RLY owl, I've got a question. I don't "get it." It's a picture of an owl, questioning something, but misspelled. Is there a particular reason it should be funny? Or is it just that one idiot thought it was funny enough to put online, and nobody wanted to feel left out of the fun, so everyone pretended to find it funny until they began to actually think it was funny?

I guess I just don't "get" modern internet culture. Better head on back to the BBS servers Cool
magicdanw wrote:
Speaking of the O RLY owl, I've got a question. I don't "get it." It's a picture of an owl, questioning something, but misspelled. Is there a particular reason it should be funny? Or is it just that one idiot thought it was funny enough to put online, and nobody wanted to feel left out of the fun, so everyone pretended to find it funny until they began to actually think it was funny?

I guess I just don't "get" modern internet culture. Better head on back to the BBS servers Cool

No, people "get it", and its funny - you just don't have a good sense of humour. The reason it (and lolcats in general) is funny is because the text matches the expression. Look at that owl, and imagine it is saying "Oh, REALLY?" - it fits perfectly, hence its hilarious. The misspelled words are becomes animals don't know English, duh.
I too got 161... kept me occupied for a couple minutes Very Happy.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours