Omnimaga is down. The agreement was that if Omnimaga had not been restored and away from the temporary forums by March, then it would be shut down forever. That day has come.
Isn't Omnimaga like one of the oldest calc websites out there? I remember them getting hit by some major spam and that is about it. How can this happen!
The site is actually still up, but it is only a page of information about what happened. DJ Omnimaga warned me that this would happen, but I didn't expect it to come so soon.
I am not sure what is with Kevin lately, but he does have periods of instability. I wish he would have turned the site over to someone instead of shutting it down.
Read: Rivereye wishes it was turned over to him.
rivereye wrote:
I am not sure what is with Kevin lately, but he does have periods of instability. I wish he would have turned the site over to someone instead of shutting it down.
He used to be an amazing authors respected by all, but (and I'm trying to be as impartial and objective as possible here) he has indeed gotten a bit volatile in the past few years.
I agree with rivereye he should have given it over to someone else instead of shutting it down but w/e
R.I.P Omnimaga.org, may your IRC channel live long and prosper.
The last remaining bag or Omnimaga peanuts ->
I'm pretty sure you, I, and most of this forum are banned from #Omnimaga because we visit #tcpa.
Sigh

Here we go again...
yeah, I am not going worry about this too much anymore. He flies off the handle for the dumbest things. He needs to get off the net and go get help from somewhere, an possibly socialize a little bit more with people...
Agreed, tifreak8x. Kevin had some choice things to say about the two of us, that's for sure. Very Happy I think we're all just better off moving on from the whole Omnimaga thing.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours