http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y36fG2Oba0

hahaha, awesome
oh my, that was great, I need to find a way to put in on my iPod now.
Defiantly worth the time to see, I'll be putting that on my Zune as soon as mediacoder's wmv conversion is fixed.
TheStorm wrote:
Defiantly worth the time to see, I'll be putting that on my Zune as soon as mediacoder's wmv conversion is fixed.
Zune? Wow, you fail pretty miserably; why didn't you get an mp3 player from a company that actually knows how to make mp3 players? Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Zune? Wow, you fail pretty miserably; why didn't you get an mp3 player from a company that actually knows how to make mp3 players? Razz

I'd take a Zune over an iPod any day - they are actually pretty nice now.
lol, worth the time to see, i must try to put that on my ipod
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I'd take a Zune over an iPod any day - they are actually pretty nice now.

I can't wait till they allow programing then they will pwn iSuckPod's a. .net FTW Smile
.net FTW? Yeah, let's take some languages that are actually good, like C or C++, and layer a series of cumbersome libraries and Windows interfaces on top.
KermMartian wrote:
.net FTW? Yeah, let's take some languages that are actually good, like C or C++, and layer a series of cumbersome libraries and Windows interfaces on top.

I see your point but .net is nice for compatibility reasons you can write a program fand with minor changes you can make it work on anything from the xbox to a pocket pc/smartphone and soon a zune not to mention any windows pc..
TheStorm wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I see your point but .net is nice for compatibility reasons you can write a program fand with minor changes you can make it work on anything from the xbox to a pocket pc/smartphone and soon a zune not to mention any windows pc..
True, that is the one advantage of .net.
KermMartian wrote:

.NET is waaayyy better than Java. Not even close.

And I'm guessing you haven't used C# .Net recently Kerm. .NET 2 is pretty good, and .Net 3 is sweet (Linq == the hawt).

I've done .NET CF programming for my phone, and its pretty nice. Way easier and nicer than C++ Win32
Ha ha this video is sweet. This is going on my PSP for sure. Very Happy
TheStorm wrote:
I can't wait till they allow programing then they will pwn iSuckPod's <font color=red>censored</font>. .net FTW Smile

I can't wait for the iPod Touch API to be released, then they will pwn the Zune's ass.

also, Creative Zen video players own both the iPod and the Zune.
elfprince13 wrote:
I can't wait for the iPod Touch API to be released, then they will pwn the Zune's ass.

iPods suck. The touch is stupid.

Quote:
also, Creative Zen video players own both the iPod and the Zune.

That they do.
I have actually been looking for a portable mp3/video player. Is the Creative Zen really a good option? (I have never owned an iPod and I only have a PSP and due to its memory limitations it is kind of annoying.)
Mexi1010 wrote:
I have actually been looking for a portable mp3/video player. Is the Creative Zen really a good option? (I have never owned an iPod and I only have a PSP and due to its memory limitations it is kind of annoying.)

Zen is the brand name for Creative's whole line of music/video players. but yes, they are amazing.
You have to be careful with zens some are very nice kicking both the ipod and the zune's a and others fail and should die.
I'd recommend either a Zen Vision: M or '': W. Both are good, but I'm not so crazy about the rather odd touchpad on the M. IMO, the smaller ones are just underpowered and low on the capacity.
Continuing this utterly and totally off-topic thread, I've heard that the Sandisk Sansa is decent.
KermMartian wrote:
Continuing this utterly and totally off-topic thread, I've heard that the Sandisk Sansa is decent.

Well, if you consider that MP3 players are starting to become internet-connected, then this is sorta almost back on topic as they are using up the ipv4 we got left... Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours