I am starting a series of tutorials for 68k basic. I am planning on making gear more toward game creation. Right now topics that i am going to address are:

Menu's(other than dialog boxes)
Sprites
Functions(to make life easier)
Maps

If you have any other topics that you think i should add please let me know so that i can have several of them. These tutorials will not explain the basics of basic programming, an understanding of basic instructions will be a must. They will just show you how to utilize the commands for better productions. My reason behind doing this is to hopefully add some games to the 89 basic section to the ticalc archives that are not text based.
As I posted on uti, good luck with this. We need more 68k basic tutorials.
tifreak8x wrote:
As I posted on uti, good luck with this. We need more 68k basic tutorials.
Indeed, there are surprisingly few of them given how many people have gained a proficiency in 68k basic and moved on to C.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours