I am purchasing an 89T tonight, and i have a question i would like to ask. If i am running ubuntu and have tiemu installed, which directory would i have to store my rom image in?
i'm pretty sure tiemu opens up a window to select the rom, but that might be a windows only thing.
If the documentation for tiEmu doesn't specify a location for the ROM, I'd assume Liazon is right and it asks you for a location.
I couldn't find any documentation for the linux version so i just installed the windows version using wine and it asked me for a location. Oh and everyplace i looked only had the regular 89 which is just as good. Right now i am enjoying it, especially the ability to create my own functions and such.

Edit: Oh and where does wine store files that way i can load the tigcc generated programs onto tiemu.
lafferjm wrote:
I couldn't find any documentation for the linux version so i just installed the windows version using wine and it asked me for a location. Oh and everyplace i looked only had the regular 89 which is just as good. Right now i am enjoying it, especially the ability to create my own functions and such.

The linux documentation is there. I know, because I've used it.

Quote:
Edit: Oh and where does wine store files that way i can load the tigcc generated programs onto tiemu.

~/.wine/drive_c/
thanks for the help.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours