Well this post is far after the initial meeting which took place in late august. Ben aka Kirb, and I both go to RPI (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute). We met up and snapped this shot for cemetech (which I have neglected to post due to my own laziness up until this point). I'm still waiting for my phone to transfer the a image so I'll keep blathering on.

More recently Ben and I designed connect 4 AI that were entered in a tournament for an interesting class that examines the cognitive abilities of robots and of minds. The end result was Ben and my program squaring off in the finals and his pounding mine into the ground. xD

It's great to finally meet, let alone attend the same school as one of you guys. I'm not sure if Kirb has been doing a better job of keeping up his posts here, but if he hasn't I'm sure he sends his regards (and I'll poke him to get him to say hi).

As this image still hasn't uploaded, I'll post it when I can.
Hehe, very cool, glad to hear it. I'm trying to convince as many people as possible from the calculator community to come to my college, perhaps start some kind of calculator programming consortium. Laughing
Hehe, I think Kirb and I could attend. After all it's just a couple hours down 87!
Chipmaster wrote:
Hehe, I think Kirb and I could attend. After all it's just a couple hours down 87!
This is true, you're not far at all. Maybe the oft-planned, never-enacted CPC could finally happen some day. Razz
Gah, I'm having real problems uploading this pic. I'll look into alternative methods. It's not that great, but it's worth posting none-the-less.
Chipmaster wrote:
Gah, I'm having real problems uploading this pic. I'll look into alternative methods. It's not that great, but it's worth posting none-the-less.
It will have to go in Candids, of course. One of these days we should follow through with the group photo[shop] we've talked about in the past.
Personally I don't stay here for the calcs any more, I just stay because Very Happy

edit: wow, I almost have as many posts as Chip... Very Happy
Harq wrote:
Personally I don't stay here for the calcs any more, I just stay because Very Happy
Hehe, I've been getting away from calcs lately too, unfortunately. Sad I still want to release DCS 6.2 with all the suggestions people have posted, though, and one day I wouldn't mind Cn2/gCn actually going somewhere.
I'm applying to RPI Smile
elfprince13 wrote:
Oh yeah? Where else?
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Oh yeah? Where else?

Razz Well, Cooper Union's on the list
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Oh yeah? Where else?

Razz Well, Cooper Union's on the list
Well, I knew that... Razz
Wait you go to College in Troy,Ny? As thats 2 hrs From were I am.

Anybody here hear of Binghamton?
[/off topic]

Now I need a pic of you guys Please Smile
Of course we've heard of Binghamton, mostly because of the SUNY of the same name there.
Well I live Near Binghamton. But I'm pretty Isolated because I'm home schooled.
If I ever think about going to your school I'll be sure to look you guys up.

As of next year I should be going to Broome Community college. I have been working hard to earn the cash for it... But I'm mega off topic.

Also SUNY isn't the only good thing about Binghamton Go to Eat at Loupo's
and you'll see what I mean.
lordofthegeeks, I'm going to school in Binghamton next year.
BU right?

I was in there gym last november for the wol superbowl.

We probally have to get togeiter sometime. But We would have to have a camera with us. Most of you would think I would look wierd.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours