Merry Christmas, and for those of you in the US, also happy 233rd anniversary of Washington’s crossing, "when the foundation of American independence — and, ultimately, of a largely democratic world — was laid"!
Merry Christmas everyone.
Also Happy Festivus, if you're a Seinfeldian. Smile And nothing is more important than talking to us on Christmas!
Happy holidays everyone. I hope that everyone got (or will get) presents they actually liked and were not forced to fake it.
thank you Kerm
steelersfan1693 wrote:
thank you Kerm
How was your Christmas, Steeler?
Merry Christmas 2010, everyone! Allow me to quote Deep Thought:

Deep Thought wrote:
[19:47:29] <DThought> Santa's lists: ʟNAUGH and ʟNICE
KermMartian wrote:

Deep Thought wrote:

lol, and seconded. Very Happy
So what does everyone have on their wish list? Any cool presents already received? Any presents for others of which you're particularly proud?
I got a NXT, and I hope to be writing cool programs for it soon. Smile
souvik1997 wrote:
I got a NXT, and I hope to be writing cool programs for it soon. Smile
Congrats! Any nifty build ideas to go along with those cool programs?
I don't know right now, but I'm sure I will think of one. Smile
To regular people: Merry Christmas

To people offended by "Merry Christmas": Happy Holidays
As I said in the other topic, I got my Dad Starfleet Battles, which I can't wait to see him open. I got my Mom a copy of "Vampires Suck".
KermMartian wrote:

Deep Thought wrote:
I thought there are more than 1998 children in the world? D:
KermMartian wrote:
So what does everyone have on their wish list? Any cool presents already received? Any presents for others of which you're particularly proud?
Fer sure, I'm getting a stereo bluetooth headset for my TV to fully utilize the built-in bluetooth.

Can't say about anything else.
I hope to get some iTunes Gift Cards, some games, and my PSP back.
JosJuice wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Deep Thought wrote:
I thought there are more than 1998 children in the world? D:
Haha, well played. Smile comicIDIOT, very nice, look forward to hearing about other acquisitions. DShiznit, excellent.
Merry Christmas everyone (and no, I'm not going to worry about being politically correct because it's Christmas, you can't change that, and I have free speech Wink )! [/joke-in-parenthesis]

I got $50 from my grandparents (though I gave it to my sister as my gift to her so she has more money to go to Germany), a camera, Calvin&Hobbes book, and a ton of Sudoku books. Very Happy

What did you all get?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours