Which comic topic?
Choice 1
 16%  [ 1 ]
Choice 2
 66%  [ 4 ]
Choice 3
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Back in about the eighth grade i started doing comics with stick people. I am going to start back up but this time with more of a story than just parodies of anime series. Of the choices above which should i do. The descriptions are below. These comics will then be scanned and put into a pdf for people to view.

Choice 1:An innocent person doesn't realize his family is a mob family, when one day his dad dies and he becomes the new don.

Choice 2:A geek is shunned from everyone at his/her school and finds acceptance at an online community. This then leads to some sort of trouble

Choice 3:Do one for both choice one and two
Where is the "both of those ideas are stupid and have been done to death" option?
yah. Maybe you should come up with something else. check out www.legorobotcomics.com
hella funny
That comic sucks compared to the brilliance of xkcd
Kllrnohj wrote:
Where is the "both of those ideas are stupid and have been done to death" option?

The only thing that makes that post so funny is that i had one but the poll wouldnt show it, and i couldn't edit it to show it Laughing
Kllrnohj wrote:

And her middle name is Elaine Wink
Harq wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:

You incorrectly calculated the lower efficiency limit.
KermMartian wrote:
Harq wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:

You incorrectly calculated the lower efficiency limit.

Donald Knuth is never wrong! Or is he?
Yes, we all love XKCD, awesome. So, back to laffer's ideas...
another stick figure comic that is really good (imo)
http://subconscious.comicgenesis.com/

(I need to bug my friend into updating it)
You could make a comic that doesn't suck by not making one at all. Problem solved.

Quote:
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
I'm liking the quote Kllr. it sounds like South Park...mrs.garrison perhaps?
clementop wrote:

I'm going to start calling you "Epic Fail Guy" - the dude at school I've been calling that for two months now will be relieved.

Its from the Simpsons man! Homer! COME ON!
Kllrnohj wrote:
clementop wrote:

I'm going to start calling you "Epic Fail Guy" - the dude at school I've been calling that for two months now will be relieved.

Its from the Simpsons man! Homer! COME ON!

ooooh yeah of course. i can't believe i didn't know that. espescially since i had a whole bunch of Simpsons quotes on my iPod last year.
I don't really care about being called that. Haha. I'm used to it.
I think ill have to change my avatar soon... Razz
After finally getting some time off from work i have been able to begin production. Here is the cover of the first comic. I realize it is hard to see, but i am going to go over it with a dark pen at a later date. And by the skill in drawing that knife in the center, you probably see why i choose to do stick figure comics.

Oh, that's a knife? I thought it was a pen. Wink
KermMartian wrote:
Oh, that's a knife? I thought it was a pen. Wink

Same, at first. All the way up until I read the title and then through reading comprehension and deductive reasoning I realized it was a knife - stop failing so much, Kerm Razz

@Laffer: Maybe you should practice drawing these, but not post them online - 'cause you suck at drawing.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours