Eve
I recently got Eve-online, I think it's pretty cool; does anyone else on cemetech play?
I used to a while ago, and I had a lot of fun. I never got passed the 14-day free trial, but it is one of the only MMOs I would ever actually consider getting. However, the whole "broke college student" prevents me from playing MMOs - especially since I need to comp hardware and money for things like Crysis, UT3 (omg the demo is amazing), and Guitar Hero 3 (which sucks because I won't be able to play it until x-mas break when I am back home w/ my Wii >.> )
My friend has gotten to the point in the game where he doesn't pay for the game anymore (You can buy game time with the in-game currency (ISK) and he just plays the market well)
I know someone else who plays, and I've been meaning to give it a try. I recently acquired Homeworld 2, which is kind of similar in terms of scope.
One of my friends is (or was, I haven't played video games with him in a while) obsessed with this game.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Eve
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours