tifreak8x wrote:
I finally picked this back up. Kinda felt guilty it was not being worked on, so I went back to spriting. Should not take much more to get it completed. Smile
Yay, definitely looking forward to that. Smile
cool, nice to hear you're getting back to work Wink
Yeah, I am happy. ^_^

I also have a new Desktop to use for development and such. 2.2Ghz Dual core. Finally something that does not suck.. eggs Razz

Also, only have 40 something to go.
36 remaining. Smile
I don't know man, you are averaging less than 1 a day now Wink
lol, I know. Razz

I hope, HOPE that I can complete them this weekend. I get distracted to blasted easily... <.<

It's a good thing I made that Developer's log, so when I get these finished, I can look back to what I was doing before hand. Razz
only 17 more sprites to complete!! Smile
I have been waiting for you to finish for like...forever now. Very Happy I really want to see this get done.
tifreak8x wrote:
only 17 more sprites to complete!! Smile
Progress at last! And more than one per day. Smile
Guess what!? Only 8 more to go! And still workin on them Wink
tifreak8x wrote:

YAY! Please finish quick because I really want to see the outcome of this game. Anyway, how close are you after completing the sprites?
Mexi1010 wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

YAY! Please finish quick because I really want to see the outcome of this game. Anyway, how close are you after completing the sprites?
I'm pretty sure he said he has a lot of gameplay still to add after completing the sprites, but I could be behind the times. Dan?
Yeah.. I have alot of routines and such to add... the next thing in line was making sure that the saving routines are working correctly... Still got a few things to add to Viridian.. I need to set up the events system.. I need to at least set up random encounters.. probably wont set up battles until the next release.. I just want to get something new up so people don't think the project is dead or anything.

At this post, only 3 sprites remain ^_^

I really should stop being distracted <.<
Sounds great, I really cannot wait to see all the sprites and then actually get to play Pokemon on my calculator. Razz
Well... one last sprite, then to optimize them... if nothing else, the pokedex program will see an update within the next week or so Smile
tifreak8x wrote:
Well... one last sprite, then to optimize them... if nothing else, the pokedex program will see an update within the next week or so Smile

And hopefully with that update a couple of screenies?!? Wink
possibly, just depends on if I can get wabbitemu to play nice on this new pc... it is running XP, so I don't see any possible problems...
Well, I am still compressing the sprite data, but some have shown an interest in the data itself, how I am getting it so I can compress it, etc. So, here it is: http://tifreakware.net/tifreak8x/spritedata.zip
tifreak8x wrote:
Well, I am still compressing the sprite data, but some have shown an interest in the data itself, how I am getting it so I can compress it, etc. So, here it is: http://tifreakware.net/tifreak8x/spritedata.zip
Ooooooh. *downloads* This should be interesting...
Got to #60 this evening... sadly, I only had enough energy/attention span to get 3 done tonight... didn't help that I got home late. >.<

Page 2 of 13
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours