Hey, I just had a question. Did Jatol just... disappear? What exactly happened?

Also, reminder to all those posting in old topics: Make sure its not an old one. A lot of these topics are, of course, about things that happened or needed to be fixed in JUNE of 2007. It is now September. Replying to a problem or question dated in June of this year might not be very necessary, and post dates can be easily overlooked.
I don't think anyone truly knows, but both of their sites are down and aren't responding at all.

I'm guessing they went under...
Dang, that really sucks. Is there any possible way to see if Jatol has back ups of their sites? and if so, are they retrievable?

(are some of the words on the censored list, like 'dam(n)', needed on the list?)
swivelgames wrote:
Dang, that really sucks. Is there any possible way to see if Jatol has back ups of their sites? and if so, are they retrievable?

(are some of the words on the censored list, like 'dam(n)', needed on the list?)

No, because the company that Jatol was getting their servers from won't release anyone's content without approval from Jatol - or thats what I last heard.

Re filter: Kerm's a word nazi, so just bypass it Smile
Anyways, yeah, I'll post up an official news article later explaining what happened to the best of my knowledge.
I figured it out. The potatoes Jatol was using to power their web servers died.

http://d116.com/spud/

Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours