So, I was at work today, and the sweet tea went bad. Tasted horrible. Anyone else familiar with this problem? I mean, I love sweet tea... but that was just nasty.
Holy randomness, batman!

But no, I've never had sweet tea, or bad sweet tea - hell, I haven't even had tea for years....
Wait... What? Why is this a new topic? Razz
Harq wrote:
Wait... What? Why is this a new topic? Razz

Because its a new topic/point of discussion? That IS generally why you start a new thread.... I mean, where else would he put that random nugget of information/question? In the DCS 6.2 suggestion thread?
@kllr: No sweet tea? omfg, you don't know what you're missing... imagine drinking pure maple syrup, then take out the maple taste, so it's just sugar water... then add some tea.

@harq: It's a new topic because I was pissed about my sweet tea going bad... I was forced to drink *shudder* unsweetened tea... with splenda...
I love sweet tea. How could it ever be bad? That is ridiculous! I've had it tons of times in my life and never got a bad bottle.
foamy3 wrote:
I love sweet tea. How could it ever be bad? That is ridiculous! I've had it tons of times in my life and never got a bad bottle.

This wasn't from a bottle... it was REAL, brewed sweet tea... they made it earlier in the day... I guess it just sat too long... Sad
alex10819 wrote:
@kllr: No sweet tea? omfg, you don't know what you're missing... imagine drinking pure maple syrup, then take out the maple taste, so it's just sugar water... then add some tea.

Wait... Couldn't you have simplified that greatly by just saying "tea + sugar = good"? Very Happy

Lets see if I can't do the algebra here...

Maple Syrup - maple taste = sugar water.
Sugar water + tea = sweet tea.

What was the use of mentioning maple syrup again? Razz
Oops, my fault, didn't look at the forum it was in Neutral
Oh, jeez, I never brewed any myself. Where do you live?

((And no, I didn't check the user-map first. But is it ever right, anyway???))
@kllr: yes, I could have... but see, that takes all the fun out of it... I was trying to emphasize just how sugary it was

@harq: That's alright. I didn't either... and I made the thread! Just Joking

@foamy: NC.. down where sweet tea ain't sweet unless it's 3/4 sugar.
Sugar is good.... Razz
Harq wrote:
Sugar is good.... Razz

Q.F.T.

oh wait, I forgot. You guys hate that. Darn. I'm gonna do it anyway, because this man speaks the truth.
alex10819 wrote:
@foamy: NC.. down where sweet tea ain't sweet unless it's 3/4 sugar.

Ah, thought so. NC is the farthest south I've ever been. It's also the only place I've been where it was referred to as "sweet tea" instead of "sweetened tea" Smile
Well, actually, we usually just call it "tea" here. But see, I know some yankees come to this site, so I was being nice Razz
I have sweet tea all the time - the chinese restaurant near my school has a QUART of cold sweet tea for $1.00, and it's amazing. I'm sure it has hundreds of grams of sugar, but it tastes great. Smile
Lmao, awesome... See, that's probably because of my dad. A few years ago, his company was on business in NYC... (They did the RFID system at the NYC Morgue...) and they taught every restaurant they went to how to make sweet tea lol
Eh, I dont like tea, I drink 3-5 cokes a day though.
Now that's just bad for you... I avoid Coke... anything that can be used as an engine degreaser isn't something I want to put in my body...
alex10819 wrote:
Now that's just bad for you... I avoid Coke... anything that can be used as an engine degreaser isn't something I want to put in my body...

Why the hell not? I mean, alcohol can be used to run cars that pull it 1/4 miles in the 5 second range - but I still drink it, cause I likes it. Just think of how squeaky clean your insides will be if you drink coke Very Happy.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours