Red, yellow, and green bullets remove 10 seconds from your time; blue bullets remove 20 seconds. You start with 180 seconds. When you get block combos, however, you gain the same number of seconds as blocks you just absorbed.
Oh, man, that's too many colors to remember already. XD
I'd fail at the computer version.
Insanity wrote:
I'd fail at the computer version.

Haha, I didn't try it either! Razz
Wow that game kicks a my high score after playing for about 5 min is 2,265,875. but I'm sure I can beat that easy. A calc port will be hard I suggest limiting it to three color ships and three power ups.
TheStorm wrote:
Wow that game kicks <font color=red>censored</font> my high score after playing for about 5 min is 2,265,875. but I'm sure I can beat that easy. A calc port will be hard I suggest limiting it to three color ships and three power ups.
Erm, didn't you read my first post? Razz
TheStorm wrote:
A calc port will be hard I suggest limiting it to three color ships and three power ups.

That's what Kerm said he was going to do (read his first post), But yeah your right, anything more than three would be hard, heck three may even be hard. If Kerm makes this, I'm sure it will be a big hit with everyone.

My High score is 2,45X,XXX Razz

EDIT: Kerm beat me too it...
I fail at life....
2,662,925 on stage 46! Beat that in non-cheat mode. Smile
Beat it!! 2,705,400 on stage 46 in non-cheat mode. Now beat that. Laughing
HA! I beat it 2804900, Non-cheat mode, try and beat that. Very Happy
Josh Szepietowski wrote:
Hallo there Christopher,

Well this made my day.

Sure, you have my blessing. I just ask that you credit me as the original
designer and have a link back to http://www.goosey.info/ somewhere in the
credits or something. Also, keep me up to date on the progress, I am very
interested to see how it goes. Smile

If it would be helpful I would be willing to let you dive into the original
source, although I very much doubt there would be any direct porting
possible.

Now I will have to pick up a used TI, my old TI83 was retired shortly after
high school! Smile

Also, you can call me Josh. Goosey is fine as well.
Yayz!!!!! I can't wait to see this done Very Happy .
Sweet, now that you have the ok, all you have to do is go through the long process...of actually...coding it... Well I wish you luck, and hopefully it's actually possible. Very Happy
Yay! I assume this will be in ASM right? I can work on some sprites if you would like. Very Happy
TheStorm wrote:
Yay! I assume this will be in ASM right? I can work on some sprites if you would like. Very Happy
Razz Did you miss the first post on the first page of this thread? Every post you've made so far was addressed in that post. Razz
Apparently, you haven't played it. In Basic, it'd be comparable to playing Metroid Pure at ~1/4 normal speed.

On an 83+.
Any chance of using 4 lvl GS to represent 'colors'?
This is Terrific! And this would be an INCREDIBLE application of DCS's gui and be a good reason to use it =D
Can't wait for a beta... Very Happy
So here's my scheduling at this point:

1) Finish and release DCS 6.1
2) Finish and make public Cemetech6.2
3) Start Invalid Tangram DE
What about the SAX client? Rolling Eyes

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours