No, its supposed to be about Baorder54 coming into the Cemetech forums.
And that was 'resolved' back on page one..

If you have anything useful to say, say it. Otherwise, save the argument for IRC.
I have something to say.

Hello. I am Alex. I am the least sarcastic user on these forums. I've been here over two years now I think, and I have to admit, I love these guys... in a non-gay, completely brotherly way. they're like... geniuses... and some of them even spell correctly and use proper grammar.

Anyway, my job here is to keep civility. If you flame, or are generally rude, you'll be on my turf...and then I'm going to have to do something... like lock your threads.

Anyways, welcome to Cemetech. Nikky says you're an idiot, so I'll trust him. After all, Nikky never lies or says anything rude Rolling Eyes
Oh, hey. You used a smiley instead of a sarcasm tag Neutral
You forgot a period at the end of your second sentence. Wink
And you used a neutral emoticon. Heh.
Good grief! You'd better fire him, Kerm! Razz
Fire me? Kerm wouldn't do that. Kerm knows I am the superglue that keeps these forums from unraveling... Ah hell, you can't fire a volunteer!

Actually, I'm just in it for the free doughnuts...
alex10819 wrote:
Fire me? Kerm wouldn't do that. Kerm knows I am the superglue that keeps these forums from unraveling... Ah hell, you can't fire a volunteer!

Actually, I'm just in it for the free doughnuts...
WTF?! There's doughnuts in the Cemetech break room? Why was I not alerted of this fact?
Hey, can I volunteer?
Sorry, it's invitation only... if you wan t to be invited, you have to prove yourself worthy. Personally, I bought my title from Kerm on e-bay for $3000

@Kerm - yeah, they're hidden behind the fridge... not sure how long they've been there,b ut they still taste like doughnuts... just scrape the mold off first Razz
I was kidding. I was trying to sound as though I wanted to volunteer to have access to the donuts! Razz
I,also, was kidding. I would not go so far as to claim that you could become staff here by any method other than Kerm's favor. Btw, the doughnuts suck.
yeah, not all that good. And in order to get them, you need to have a position of power here, and let me say, lot of work to get there.
Oh hey, rivereye, one of these days I need to promote you to full admin. You practically are. Razz
have you ever looked at my user title?
rivereye wrote:
have you ever looked at my user title?
Duh, why do you think I assume you'd be interested in being an admin? Otherwise I would have asked you. Razz
I set that up a couple of months ago (we had talked way back about my admin possibilities), just never got around to changing it.
rivereye cannot be an admin, simply because he refuses to use complex sentences and paragraphs.
Uh-oh, troll alert! Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours