Hey guys, you may have seen me from United Ti, or Otbp. I decided to branch out other than two forums, so I am joining cemetech. Happy to be Here, and I hope I can contribute to the forums. Smile
Yarr!

Hi baorder. I don't think I need to introduce myself Smile.

EDIT: W00T! 100th post!
Welcome!
Hi baorder!
Ahh, dang, you've got your characters up faster than I have Evil or Very Mad . Shoot. Wah wah. Sniffle.
greetings framling, do you come in peace?
Hello there, baorder54, glad my humble site attracted you to its munificence. Enjoy your stay.
/me googles 'framling.'

Oh, it means outsider.

Erm, um, hmm, um, greetings étranger, do you come in search of a fight?
Oh, and according to Firefox, you're "Admin of BROKEN IMAGE". Smile
Xphoenix wrote:
/me googles 'framling.'

Oh, it means outsider.

Erm, um, hmm, um, greetings étranger, do you come in search of a fight?

Xphoenix: read the Ender's game series, its the second level in Demosthene's hierarchy of foreignness, a member of the same species from a different planet

[edit]
offtopic, why the hell does everyone leave out djur when talking about the hierarchy?
how can you remember the hierarchy, I can't seem to, but then again, been a few years since I read the series. Time to go to the library I guess.

Also, welcome to Cemetech man.
rivereye wrote:
how can you remember the hierarchy, I can't seem to, but then again, been a few years since I read the series. Time to go to the library I guess.

I have ridiculously good memory for random details

utlanning --same species, same planet/area of residence
framling --same species, different planet
ramen --different intelligent species, can communicate with humans
varelse --different intelligent species, unable to communicate with/inimical to humans
djur -- "the ravening beast"
Welcome to Cemetech! Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Oh, and according to Firefox, you're "Admin of BROKEN IMAGE". Smile

Really? It isn't broken for me(firefox too) but I will edit my sig and fool around with it. It's just z80 heaven as you probably know from unitedti.

Thanks for the welcome guys!
Aren't you that idiot from UTI that I've heard about?
oOoo harsh. ha ha. allynfolksj...you're always the same. you crack me up. Very Happy
Welcome! As you can see from my profile, I'm not exactly a seasoned member. Razz
hey, it doesn't matter when you joined, just that you are here.
ya, i joined in '05 i think, but i never got into discussions until the beginning of last year. i'm really glad i did. this website is really great for calculator information. you can talk to geniouses like Kerm and River!

BTW, i forgot to say welcome!
allynfolksjr wrote:
Aren't you that idiot from UTI that I've heard about?

Was that serious? I admit that I made some stupid posts and accepted the consequences for it. But...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours