What do you think that the best emulator is?
I'm planning on downloading one...
I use Pindur TI. I just like it...
PTI.

It's 83PBE only, so you're stuck with TILem if you have an 84, or there's TI's Flash Debugger (in the 83+ SDK) if you don't want to get a ROM image.
What calc do you have cuz PTI only works with 83/+ roms.
It'd figure I have an -84, I'll look into VTI...
Then you need TiLem it is the only emu for 84's
Oh, OK, thanks! Smile
PindurTI is the best; TiLem is the second best. TiLem, as TheStorm said, is the only 84 emu.
Thanks guys; I was gonna go with VTI, but now I know there are better emulators in the world... Smile
Speaking of emulators does any one know where I can get Ti-OS 1.12 for VTI pocket emulator? because It doesn't work with the newer OS's.
Google? Wink

Um, no, I don't know. Sorry.
well, being it is illegal to get, you might have a hard time getting it.
But there are places.
It looks like the icon dispute's being resolved at Revsoft, so there may be a new emulator to look at. Man, it does grayscale well.
<< Ugh, this proxy sucks. >>

PindurTI and TilEm.
Use NTFS Link to link both emulators to the same rom. Then you use TilEm to send files to the calc that are archived ('cause PTI won't allow you to send anything else with the archive attribute except for apps).
Wabbitemu should be very good, too, if it doesn't surpass its bretheren already.
Insanity wrote:

PindurTI and TilEm.
Use NTFS Link to link both emulators to the same rom. Then you use TilEm to send files to the calc that are archived ('cause PTI won't allow you to send anything else with the archive attribute except for apps).

What do you mean by this?
TheStorm wrote:
Insanity wrote:

PindurTI and TilEm.

What do you mean by this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rlo3peB86nY
TheStorm wrote:
Speaking of emulators does any one know where I can get Ti-OS 1.12 for VTI pocket emulator? because It doesn't work with the newer OS's.

yes, french people are cool. on a completely unrelated Wink Wink note this is a pretty cool website: http://khdv.online.fr/ti83/
And... here it is!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours