If the TI-Nspire has programming built-in? Neutral
The TI-Nspire is useable with 2 keypads- the TiNspire one and a 84+ SE one. I'm geussing since the 84+SE one offeres the same functions as the 84+SE, you can. The thing is, the TI-NSpire keyboard and the 84+SE keyboard actually use different file types between them, so transferance of 84 prgrams to NSpire is not possible. The actual programming shall probably be included, it was not on the TI NSpire website, but yeah, it better be included or else you need to keep programing TI 83 Basic, not that its bad or anything.

Here's a nice link.
I would be surprised if it didn't, as all the other graphing calcs have it.
They'd be fools to exclude a high-level language. It really doesn't matter though; Assembly is always an option. There's no way to get rid of that.
if they designed it well they can quite easily exclude asm programs from being run. the only way the 85 got asm was through a rather ingenious hack
Naw... TI will always make some form of App or something for the Nspire. If they don't make an SDK available to the public, people can dissect allowed programs to see how they're made. Validation and stuff won't stop anything.
First, Angel, thanks for fixing your quote of Adam Savage. Smile

Second, thanks for your input guys, 'cause if the TI-Nspire doesn't have programming, I won't buy it. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours