Tomorrow is my last day of school! I think I am going to make one of these tomorrow. Very Happy
Hehe, if you wrote "scool", how did those finals go? Laughing
Tomorrow's me last day too...arr, I'll make one of these too, savvy?

(I've been watching the first Pirates too much)
Aww man... My school system doesn't get out until June 14th... Well, then again, 2 weeks of TIBASIC in Math and every other class!
"You forgot one thing mate, I'm Captian Jack Sparrow."
To bad for me I still have a few more weeks. I get out June 15th. A few more weeks of TI-Basic the I get down to buisness learning ASM.
You know, somewhere, Alice Cooper is turning in his grave... (I think he's dead...)
You don't want to get me started on quoting the first one. Chances are, if you start a quote, I can finish it and then some.

Wow, that just sucks....when do you start, though?
Sometime in september but we had a few snow days and it got really cold in Wisconsin this year.
August... Like late august, early september is when most of the stuff is really started... We had absolutely no snowdays whatsoever here in maryland, so i am pissed... But then again, spring break was a little longer this year...
Ahh...see, we start early August.

And you know Storm, you misquoted that.
Quote:
You forgot one very important thing, mate....I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.
Sad that I know that from memory...
Close enough it was a joke no need to edit the missed punctuation.
alex10819 wrote:
You know, somewhere, Alice Cooper is turning in his grave... (I think he's dead...)

I don't think he is. Wasn't he on a staples commercial or something last year for school supplies?
He is not dead, he has his own radio show and is on weeknights at 8:00pm. I think its broadcast from somwhere in arizona but I'm not sure, I just know tha a radio station near me has a feed from it.
Alice Cooper is still alive, according to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Cooper
Yay! Schools out and I didn't fail anything?

Now I just have to hope I didn't get a C in any classes...

Hey, is anyone else taking the 4-year Project Lead the Way? I happened to earn college credit for taking the harder exam (I got an 84...no SE though Wink)
alex10819 wrote:

Heck noes, he's a night DJ for one of the local radio stations (maybe he does do it from somewhere not-locally); I think it's WKLH.
Ah, yes, I see this was covered just before I stopped reading the topic so I could reply.
School ends on December 17th! Starts up again January 22! How about you guys?
My last final is the 18th. I had one on the 20th but our professor moved it to the 14th. Smile
foamy3 wrote:
My last final is the 18th. I had one on the 20th but our professor moved it to the 14th. Smile
Oooh, very nice. You're a senior in HS now, correct?

Edit: nvm, Facebook solved that for me. Freshman in college. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours