I didn't have an 8th grade trip. Sad
We get out on the 15th, though, as TheStorm said, and since we had two 'inclement weather days', one of which happened after the 'inclement weather make-up days', they've extended the year by one day, which was done by spreading out the final exams (so 5th and 7th hour exams are on separate days, not the same day). Overall, I'll only have to go into school for 3 exams out of my 7 classes (and I can't even exempt them yet, since I'm a sophmore).
may 15th was my last exam, and now I am getting ready for college.
Congrats! Oh, so where's everyone going for college?
local community college, then Ferris State.
KermMartian wrote:
Congrats! Oh, so where's everyone going for college?

Please not another one of these discussions. There has got to be at least three or four already. Razz
Millersville University Honors College

I'm going for Math Education and a minor in Computer Science. We'll see how it goes. I might go for a dual-major.
OOh OOh! Me me! I know!

Actually I'm not sure, but if I had to choose right now (about to enter 9th grade) I would say either Carnegie Mellon or Stanford, mainly because of their ai departments.
I'm tenatively thinking U of Minnesota Twin Cities.
well one year later and here i am posting in this topic again. As of seven o' clock last night the graduation ceremony began, and about 45 minutes in i received my diploma. Afterwards my parents asked if i felt different and i told them no. But then this morning i woke up and actually do. Oh well, at least i am now done with high school and the real world now awaits.
Yays?

Topic resurrection!
lafferjm wrote:
well one year later and here i am posting in this topic again. As of seven o' clock last night the graduation ceremony began, and about 45 minutes in i received my diploma. Afterwards my parents asked if i felt different and i told them no. But then this morning i woke up and actually do. Oh well, at least i am now done with high school and the real world now awaits.
Congrats! But what is this real world you speak of? College feels even less like what I expect the real world will feel like than high school to me. Razz
Well me and tari still have two or three weeks left of school so we got a ways to go. Though I just got a car so that should make the summer a whole lot more fun. Its a 1999 toyota tacoma crew cab, lightish blue (think Win xp blue), its a manual transmission so I still need to learn how to drive it but that won't be too bad.
I had to think WinXP blue for the first time in a long time yesterday, since I was wiping my computer and reinstalling everything from scratch. Very Happy Good for you, and good luck on finals.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours