It's now officially unofficial(talk about an oxymoron) I am now a Senior. One more year then i am off to college. I am so happy Very Happy
Um... I really don't think you're a senior until you start senior classes. Have you? And my school isn't out until June 29th...
That is why i said officially unofficial. Plus if i am not a junior anymore than what am I?
You still ARE a junior.
Technically, when school is out, you are nothing (that is to say junior nor senior). Only when school is currently in session are you considered a Junior or Senior. [so friken redundant]
June 29th is so late...when do you start school? September? It's been 7 years since our school district has started in September. Sad
I'm done ~June 22'nd, which is fun since that's my brothers birthday.
I get out sometime next week. w00t
Anyway, I'm going to be a Junior next year. Just two more years of High School and then I go to college
I am currently a Freshman finishing those crazy easy finals...
clementop wrote:
June 29th is so late...when do you start school? September? It's been 7 years since our school district has started in September. Sad

Our teachers went on strike for about a month at the beginning of the year.
My last day of classes was May 8th, with exams on the 9th and 10th - sucks to be you guys Very Happy
My finals went from the last week of April through May 10th. Razz
Ha!! I got ya'll beat so far, my last class/test was in May of 2002 Razz
tifreak8x wrote:
Ha!! I got ya'll beat so far, my last class/test was in May of 2002 Razz

Psh, this isn't about what year, but what date - go dig up your school calendar and see what date it was Razz
What school calender? Razz I threw that thing away the first week I got it XD
well I'm done on the 15th of june. Hopefully Tari will be on aim more after that since I won't be able to talk to him in math class.
My school stopped giving finals. Smile
We have next week and thats it, tomorrow all the 8th graders get to go to a nearby water park =D
TheStorm wrote:
well I'm done on the 15th of june. Hopefully Tari will be on aim more after that since I won't be able to talk to him in math class.

I probably will, but I'll be outside the country from June 18 to July 6.
My last real exams are today (only have gym and choir tomorrow, no exams there Razz ) My friends and I, a total of 6 people, are going to a paintball park to celebrate (I finally get to shoot them... finally Evil or Very Mad )
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
We have next week and thats it, tomorrow all the 8th graders get to go to a nearby water park =D

wow...for my eighth grade trip i went to Yosemite. It was really amazing. lots of photo opps over there.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours