my boarding school it working on a website project for the students, we are building a complete CMS from scratch as part of it, we will eventually have a full featured forum, and wiki build in. we will also include a full user level system, online code editing, file downloading system, and much more. I may need help at some point, and would like some ideas on how to do certain things, i will post more later
Very Happy Sounds like Cemetech. It has all those features except a scratch-written CMS.
yeah, that is where Rivereye CMS seems to be there. Btw, Glenn, it is a ton of work to do that, just be ready for it.
i know
i need help, i need help on the file upload and download system, and some general help, please pm me if you are interested.

the cp will include:

user banning
ip banning
admin add user
backup
restore
registration approval
action view
delete
undelete
feedback review
feedback response
email send
mass email
feedback acknowledge
file upload
set update status
set bandwidth settings
set alert settings
update site calender
edit pages
make pages
edit articles
make articles
set general settings

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours