Cool, that's fair. Remember, if you want to trade a review and rating, just say so. Should I restart the topic for it?
Yeah, you should probably start a new topic; this barely pertains to greyscale minesweeper (I always spell it with an e instead of a; I don't know which was is correct).

Anyway, I want Math Program rated and reviewed, but wait until the next version comes into the archives for the review, if you want. I'll rate and review anything.

Which ones do you (Kerm) want to trade?

Also, I like your newish AVATAR Smile
I'll trade Doors CS 6 and Document DE 6 for whatever you want.
KermMartian wrote:
Cool, that's fair. Remember, if you want to trade a review and rating, just say so. Should I restart the topic for it?

yes. and I'll trade rating+review of BattleField 83+ or Frog RPG for anything you guys have.
Wow. Well, I'll trade ratings on xPegz or Pegz for anything decent.

/me thinks this should be split into a new thread.
Yay! I'm sorry to be offtopic, but look---!

This has absolutely nothing to do with asking people to rate it a 9 or 10.

I only asked people to rate it. Rolling Eyes

And ontopic, they got the animated screenshot up!
Elfprince, I'll trade you BattleField 83+ rating & review for Document DE?
sure thing Kerm

and congrats Harrier, first Basic program on that list in years.
Battlefield 83+ and Battlefield 83+ DCS6 ranked and reviewed. I decided it earned a 10/10. Who else wants to do some rank/review trading?
Frog RPG for DCS.
If this keeps up we might get DCS 6 rated above Mirage OS Razz
elfprince13 wrote:
Frog RPG for DCS.
It's a deal. I'm working on the Frog RPG review as we speak.
DCS rated and reviewed.
anyone else? reviews for BattleField or Frog RPG?

[edit]

or Croquet or uber-hangman.
I would say yes if I had anything there I wanted reviews for Razz (if only Zoith didn't suck).
Frog RPG rated and reviewed. Who else wants DCS6 or DocDE6? I also have CivSimI and World Domination I if anyone wants to review those.
I rated & reviewed document DE; I want ratings for Bomb / Math Program (still waiting for new version to arrive, but you can still rate them).

@Kerm: I'll rate CivSimI after I play it again (can't remember if I liked it or not Laughing ) for Bomb.

This is going to give everyone on Cemetech a distinct advantage over those who aren't simply because we have more people rating things Rolling Eyes

EDIT: link to my profile
thats always been the weakness in the ticalc.org rating system: nobody used it.
I began rating everything I downloaded a while back.
Yeah, only like the featured programs ever get rated, and those only get rated when they are either in the POTY/M or when someone actauuly puts it on the homepage of TI-Calc.

I'll vote for all of you, just for the heck of it. 10/10's sound good?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours